The Over-40 Hang-out

+
Don't be ashamed of your years, neither proud of them .An old fart is no smelling worst than a young one . We are the most expanding community in this forum, because of the unavoidable law of Time .In some years, there will be more old gamers than youngsters. In this future forum (you know, the one about "The witcher'son IV" ) , there will be a section:The Under-40 Hangout , and shy greenhorns asking for support . I am waiting for the first 100 years old gamer. I know: Geralt is sterile. But in - The witcher III -, He'll brew a new potion for that . Triss will have nice witcherkids. In my game, I choose Triss. I don't trust a female doctor walking around her patients in such an array.

I am 56. 57 this year, and am Oblivion Crazy, but I also play other games, and belong to other Forums to, Bought The Witcher enhanced edition but now it wont install, keep Getting a CRC error message, :'( have left a query in tech help. so where do I fit in here age wise, kekekekekeke^^

Welcome Redoxreigns!I am not the right one to help you in your tech prob, but I am sure someone will help you, and then you will love that game :beer:

Thanks for the welcome and the beer, it went down smooth, and guys and girls, my name is Mike, The REDOXREINGS, or just RED0)( is my Forums login name, use them everywhere, so I dont have to remember what name I used, kekekekekeke^^ ( oh for those who have never seen the kekekekeke^^ thing, its a giggle ^^ grin grin, from my good friend Angga in Indonesia) :pEDIT: just been reading things, if my sig is to bright, will change, it is just the sig Use everywhere is all, :p

Wellcome RED if you still have had no reply in the Tec froum you can alway pm one of the Tec Mods there always happy to help

so are these cards you created or is this a scan of the deck of witcher cards that are available in europe ? or some combination ? ... they are very nice :peace:

The cards that are in the game are in the deck too. Others I made myself from screenshots, cut scenes and from other things that I found on the internet. :) Thanks for your apreciation :)

Wolfenschfung said:
If somebody wants my cards look at my last post in comunity-poker cards ;)
I hope you find somebody to print your deck of cards unfortunately I'am not a Printer but am a fan of all games whether card,board or PC keep up the good work.

Hello fellow Old Farts .Anybody know how get Magic the Gathering (Microprose) working on XP32. As it is one of my favourites in fills when things are quiet on The Witcher Versus. (not partly but properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated ,Thanks in advance. The Ratbag

Hello, I have returned . . . and I have noticed something . . . some of my "old" friends seemed to have moved on. Apparently they were really old! :eek: Putting that aside, this is going to be my first attempt at playing the improved version of this game, and I am praying to see the many improvements! I also hope to be seeing many of my friends again soon!

CNDLIONHEARTED said:
Hello, I have returned . . . and I have noticed something . . . some of my "old" friends seemed to have moved on. Apparently they were really old! :eek: Putting that aside, this is going to be my first attempt at playing the improved version of this game, and I am praying to see the many improvements! I also hope to be seeing many of my friends again soon!
We're still around, just posting less.

CNDLIONHEARTED said:
Hello, I have returned . . . and I have noticed something . . . some of my "old" friends seemed to have moved on.
The Witcher used to be my favorite game, then I discovered an even better one. No, it's not available commercially. Yes, I still adore The Witcher. But as it turns out, MAKING games is the best game of all! ;)

Corylea said:
The Witcher used to be my favorite game, then I discovered an even better one. No, it's not available commercially. Yes, I still adore The Witcher. But as it turns out, MAKING games is the best game of all! ;)
So tell me then, what game are you into now which is not commercially available, and is much better than The Witcher? Please try to be . . . Well, after all this is a public posting {;o)

I have a question about the enhanced version of the game. Does it mess up the game you already have in progress? I tried completing a quest the other day and found things so fowled up, I got frustrated and quit! Which made me kind if wonder I might have to start all over again? :wall:

CNDLIONHEARTED said:
I have a question about the enhanced version of the game. Does it mess up the game you already have in progress? I tried completing a quest the other day and found things so fowled up, I got frustrated and quit! Which made me kind if wonder I might have to start all over again? :wall:
As far as I know it should not mess up your save files But like in all things results may veary Did you DL the EE ? if that the case and for some reason you stopped the installation that has been know to mess things up

Dear Mr. Seeker:Aside from my poor english spilling . . . eyz did not stopid istud lations wit not tthings. :teeth:Sorry about the above major type "o"s . Wife was looking over my shoulders and noticed a "couple" of "mistakes". I got pissed, so I got even . . . kind of. So In short, Yes, I did the download, and no to the best of my knowledge I did not stop at any time the insulation of the EE. The fact I have Vista as an OS, might that have something to do with it? Let me know. "Cuz" {;oP

CNDLIONHEARTED said:
Dear Mr. Seeker:Aside from my poor english spilling . . . eyz did not stopid istud lations wit not tthings. :teeth:Sorry about the above major type "o"s . Wife was looking over my shoulders and noticed a "couple" of "mistakes". I got pissed, so I got even . . . kind of. So In short, Yes, I did the download, and no to the best of my knowledge I did not stop at any time the insulation of the EE. The fact I have Vista as an OS, might that have something to do with it? Let me know. "Cuz" {;oP
Dinnae fasch sae muckle ower th manner o folks scrievings on here. We are ae folk fae ilka airt o th yird, an mony o us willnae be weel lairit in th Inglis leid.

Top Bottom