The Over-40 Hang-out

+
The Over-40 Hang-out

Several different people have said that they're afraid they're the only "old" gamer around, which is a common concern but one that's unfounded. I'm 50, and I know other gamers who are 52 and 55, so you guys in your 40's are mere babes. :)Anyway, we can have semi-serious discussions about what it's like to be an older gamer, or we can have silly teasing and flirting, along with bad jokes. I know which I expect, but I figure either can be valuable. :)

I'm 50, and I know other gamers who are 52 and 55, so you guys in your 40's are mere babes. :)
@Corylea I'm 47 so am I just out of my diapers then :D ;DWith me I get a kick out of going to the game store with my wife and we buy bunch of game and sometime we get ask you kids much love you buying them all those game We laugh and stay if for us ;D

i think it's common knowledge, but i'm 43 going on 44 in august, and Corylea, it's not that i *mind* ... ;D

Well, Nursing Home does sound a bit odd.But then again, a place for "mutated seniors" has to be odd.

true, but i thought i "got better" when I graduated to "young witcher" ... no ? i'm still mutated ?

The older you get, the more mutated you become. Geralt's still finding the occasional mutagen, and he's all grown up. Perhaps you should count your fingers before you go to bed tonight. :)And okay, okay, I changed the topic title. :beer:

gamewidow said:
true, but i thought i "got better" when I graduated to "young witcher" ... no ? i'm still mutated ?
Well ... like Young Witcher matches my picture. :p ;D
gamewidow said:
The older you get, the more mutated you become.
Tell me about it!
...And okay, okay, I changed the topic title. :beer:
That might be for the best. The old one might have given some of the baby Witchers naughty ideas. :whistle:

gamewidow said:
young at heart ? ;D
Speaking of which ... I'm almost having an out of body experience here. No .. wait ... don't jump to conclusions!A song I hadn't heard for forty one years, other than in my head, I just found on line.

Oh, yeah I was away form the computer for a while ... ... it is called "Richie's Jala Jala"It was of the genre known back then as "Latin Jazz" but witch Richie Ray himself coined as "Salsa", the name that is used today.That song made him big in New Your City and Puerto Rico.I'm from NYC, and spent many vacations with family I have in Puerto Rico.

MPetros said:
Oh, yeah I was away form the computer for a while ... ... it is called "Richie's Jala Jala"It was of the genre known back then as "Latin Jazz" but witch Richie Ray himself coined as "Salsa", the name that is used today.That song made him big in New Your City and Puerto Rico.I'm from NYC, and spent many vacations with family I have in Puerto Rico.
LoL I knew there was something good about you I'm also from NYC think you know that but you dint know that My mom is from Puerto Rico she was born in Guayama Goes to show you it a small world after all LOL

Corylea said:
Several different people have said that they're afraid they're the only "old" gamer around, which is a common concern but one that's unfounded. I'm 50, and I know other gamers who are 52 and 55, so you guys in your 40's are mere babes. :)Anyway, we can have semi-serious discussions about what it's like to be an older gamer, or we can have silly teasing and flirting, along with bad jokes. I know which I expect, but I figure either can be valuable. :)
Can I do the silly teasing and flirting? Please? Please! Can I?

You call *that* teasing and flirting ??? come man, it seems you are out of practice (or are you just exhausted /) :evil:

Top Bottom