The Over-40 Hang-out

+
SimonBrooke said:
SimonBrooke said:
I'm sure you're plenty drool-worthy yourself; wait your turn, and no doubt she'll get to you. :)
So you're not volunteering to keep me amused in the mean time?
Gee, Simon, you really need to polish your technique. Implying that other women are just fluffers for game widow's men doesn't seem likely to make the gals fall all over you. Your CHARACTERS know better. :)

Reading all the... okay, let's say conversation here I don't receive the impression of a senior generation topics as the topic may indicate
gamewidow said:
young at heart ? ;D
Thought dismissed... that's exactly my philosophy of life 8).I think I may settle down here... or at least drop by if RL allows.

gamewidow said:
my goodness, did i give you the impression i was starting a collection ? :evil:
I'm not completely clear on whether you're collecting them or whether they're collecting themselves around you, but the results are much the same. :)I'd flirt with the guys when you're off-duty so that the poor dears don't get lonely, but *sigh* my heart belongs to Trughbull. *smile*

PetraSilie said:
Reading all the... okay, let's say conversation here I don't receive the impression of a senior generation topics as the topic may indicate
*laugh* In the Shani thread, Reaper says, "I cringed IRL when read the whole Shani + Thaler thing... Nasty. He's like 50 with liver spots everywhere." So those of us in the Clubhouse for Aged Gamers are just showing we've still got it. *smile*Welcome, Petra!

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
my goodness, did i give you the impression i was starting a collection ? :evil:
I'm not completely clear on whether you're collecting them or whether they're collecting themselves around you, but the results are much the same. :)I'd flirt with the guys when you're off-duty so that the poor dears don't get lonely, but *sigh* my heart belongs to Trughbull. *smile*
Ah! So that's why you wouldn't play. I think I understand - I've heard some people are 'faithful', whatever that means.Simon, who hopes sincerely it isn't contagious.

PetraSilie said:
Reading all the... okay, let's say conversation here I don't receive the impression of a senior generation topics as the topic may indicate.
The young lack the experience to be outrageous elegantly. We seniors must set an example to them...Simon, planning to grow old disgracefully.

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
*laugh* In the Shani thread, Reaper says, "I cringed IRL when read the whole Shani + Thaler thing... Nasty. He's like 50 with liver spots everywhere." So those of us in the Clubhouse for Aged Gamers are just showing we've still got it. *smile*Welcome, Petra!
Exactly. And Talking about our lumbago, blood pressure, bifocals, etc. would not attract many visitors.You can attract more flies with honey than .... wait a minute ... why is it we're attracting flies???

MPetros said:
MPetros said:
MPetros said:
Exactly. And Talking about our lumbago, blood pressure, bifocals, etc. would not attract many visitors.You can attract more flies with honey than .... wait a minute ... why is it we're attracting flies???
Don't think of them as flies, MPetros, think of them as prey. Fresh and sweet; not fully satisfying in themselves, of course, but they can take the edge off one's appetite and prepare one's palette for something a bit more gamey.

gamewidow said:
oh I think you have the predatory / prey relationship a bit confused my friend :evil:
Pray pardon, sweet widow; I had not included you in the category of 'prey'...More 'partner in crime'.

MPetros said:
And Talking about our lumbago, blood pressure, bifocals, etc. would not attract many visitors.
And exactly that's the topic what most poeple of that age are concnerned overhere... at least the poeple of that age I know.
MPetros said:
You can attract more flies with honey than .... wait a minute ... why is it we're attracting flies???
please no flies... I associate flies with a dirty place or carcass which is conected with decay and... old poeple. I hope nobodys wants to attrackt flies. btw... with honey we attrackt bees overhere ;D

*Swats at the flies* Yeah! What SHE said! ^
~ Roxy

Well, we do have an infestation of lice and possibly crickets over at the Hairy Bear!Come to think of it ... why am I still the only one there?

Top Bottom