The Perfect Yennefer

+
Thanks, but my previous Yen is still better. :p

She looks so awsome, powerfull sexy

but...

just thinking about those heels on my feet more than 2 hours straight, I get blisters ....

Yes, well, even she took her high heel shoes off in her movies :)

The shoe heel can increase the risk of developing osteoarthritis, takes you to bend your knees and arch the back, adds more stress to the kneecaps and this in turn wears away the cartilage.

But wait ... I not Yen humpbacked?

:devil:
Yes, she was...But before she started to wear high heels, I guess :D
And magic is overpowered, it is easy for Yenn to deal with osteoarthritis and bad kneecaps :)
Just remembered scene from the book, when Geralt look at Yenn and thinks something like "those vile eyes of a hunchback"...
It gives me shivers :cry:

Yes, well, even she took her high heel shoes off in her movies :)

The shoe heel can increase the risk of developing osteoarthritis, takes you to bend your knees and arch the back, adds more stress to the kneecaps and this in turn wears away the cartilage.

But wait ... I not Yen humpbacked?

:devil:

Seriously, an even bigger problem (especially with scoliosis, which makes your balance a bit off anyway) is high heels reduce the margin of safety (technically, it's called the COM-BOS margin) in your balance. This can lead to falls.

However, women who are accustomed to high heels may be so well adjusted to them that they are worse off in flats. Shoes are never, ever "one size (or style) fits all".

I am one whose cannot walk in flat shoes, but believe an old woman who has run on natural floors when she was young and stronger and more agile, used to any kind of heels of any height: a bloody small little stone or a slight vertical drop of 1 cm and your ankle pays the price.

But, anyway, fantasy is fantasy ;)

[video=youtube;j-x0rdfVyT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=j-x0rdfVyT0[/video]

Thus she is also sarcastic and can be viewed as a snob bitch who cares about nothing other than herself. She can be viewed like this by many people, but not her friends. And definitely not Geralt. He knows her. Even if she is so unpredictable.

No, that's actually how she is... She has pretty much zero aspects of a good person.

And what's with her necklace? It went from a star to an upside-down pentagram/pentacle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom