The Perfect Yennefer

+
Tasir said:
This girl is indeed beautiful, but I agree with Kallelinski; she is too soft, has an innocent face and doesn’t have these characteristics (strong-willed, stubborn, cold and calculating, wild, fiery, etc.). Also, I think she looks too young (18-21 yo), whereas Yennefer (in my opinion) should look like 24-27 years old.

To me, she is the perfect Yennefer:

by JustAnoR http://justanor.deviantart.com/art/Yennefer-of-Vengerberg-316062944

But that’s just my opinion. :)/>
Wow that's a new info. The book says Yen is about 93 yrs old and she looks young with help of magic and makeup. Besides she was a hunchback until Geralt found a solution.(the last wish). sorry for the spoiler :(

Tasir said:
This girl is indeed beautiful, but I agree with Kallelinski; she is too soft, has an innocent face and doesn’t have these characteristics (strong-willed, stubborn, cold and calculating, wild, fiery, etc.). Also, I think she looks too young (18-21 yo), whereas Yennefer (in my opinion) should look like 24-27 years old.

To me, she is the perfect Yennefer:

by JustAnoR http://justanor.deviantart.com/art/Yennefer-of-Vengerberg-316062944

But that’s just my opinion. :)/>

PERFECT.

Tasir said:
in my opinion yes, she is evil in the way she is :cruel, mean, ornery,supercilious,overweening...omg just every dictionary word suit her pretty well....but i love her anyway.... geralt with his undecided nature need women like her to guide him and tell what to do

Hah, sounds like Morrigan.

emperorzorn said:
JustAnor is JustAmazing at drawing these characters.
It's like she always hits the nail on the head with her designs.
Indeed. Checked her Deviantart profile.

Superb stuff. Very talented lass ;)

emperorzorn said:
JustAnor is JustAmazing at drawing these characters.
It's like she always hits the nail on the head with her designs.

Please hire her, CDPR.

looks stunning...

Roflcopter35 said:
what about this one?

Don't know about her representing Yennifer, but maybe her voice actress (Yvonne Strahovski) can find a place for voice work in Witcher 3. She does speak Polish and English.

HeyYou said:
Don't know about her representing Yennifer, but maybe her voice actress (Yvonne Strahovski) can find a place for voice work in Witcher 3. She does speak Polish and English.

and if they use her likeness in the game, it surely can't be as bad as the plastic mannequin bioware made.

Top Bottom