The Perfect Yennefer

+
Marcin! you must have the inside scoop. Can you at least tell us if her in-game model will be stunning?
Nope. The prize we will have to pay for Yenn regaining her memories will be her becoming a hunchback again.

Geralt will then have to decide if it is really a true love, or ir he was just going after the body.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ji-m4-h3H...Alice-561432_429619343747964_2023403356_n.jpg
http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/... at 38th Peoples Choice Awards-02-560x840.jpg
http://media1.onsugar.com/files/2012/01/02/3/192/1922398/cd00562125929c77_136781212_10.jpg

I don't like her movies or even Twilight. but she can make a good sorceress maybe because she has a thin face and how she stares?! lol.

For me, I always went with what JustAnor drew lol she is drawing things as exactly what I've imagined them to be. Yennefer is an interesting character, one of the most characters that I'm SO excited about and can't wait to see.

JustAnor's model looks a lot more like Rachel Weisz than Eva Green. Eva Green is too young, too conventional. That's Rachel Weisz's jaw line, not Eva Green's.

RACHEL WEISZ

EVA GREEN

JustAnor's model looks a lot more like Rachel Weisz than Eva Green. Eva Green is too young, too conventional. That's Rachel Weisz's jaw line, not Eva Green's.

RACHEL WEISZ

EVA GREEN

I LOVE them!! They are both amazing actress and my best inspiration for Yennefer!

I don't like her movies or even Twilight. but she can make a good sorceress maybe because she has a thin face and how she stares?! lol.

For me, I always went with what JustAnor drew lol she is drawing things as exactly what I've imagined them to be. Yennefer is an interesting character, one of the most characters that I'm SO excited about and can't wait to see.

This, only a bit more mature looking.

Nope. The prize we will have to pay for Yenn regaining her memories will be her becoming a hunchback again.

Geralt will then have to decide if it is really a true love, or ir he was just going after the body.

that actually sounds like a really good story twist :)

She looks more like Philippa Eilhart fort me

the other pictures yeah but not that particular one. I haven't read much of the books but I figure Yen will have a mischievous sorta look in her eyes which was in that pic.

speaking of Philippa

I'm not going to stop linking until everyone in the forum laughs at this.

the other pictures yeah but not that particular one. I haven't read much of the books but I figure Yen will have a mischievous sorta look in her eyes which was in that pic.

speaking of Philippa

I'm not going to stop linking until everyone in the forum laughs at this.
But that voice... Philippa! :rofl:

nice find @guipit now am feel :rofl: hahaha hahaha

ok this is a bit out of topic, but... well of course is a real philippa voice . that woman in video her name is " Pandora Colin "one of the voice actress in TW2

well... am hope she be still cast a voice in TW3 . her voice was so amazing .very suit philippa character

( ok am out of here ;) )

And who in your choise fits pefectly for Triss? Someone like this ?

Triss should, compared to Yenn, look definitely more like a girl, she's (and acts) much younger, after all. Yet, looking at that pic, you might have taken it a bit too far. I'm in my 30s and not sure if it's legal for me to say she is cute.
Anyway, nice girl, not my image of Triss though.

And who in your choise fits pefectly for Triss? Someone like this ?View attachment 2898

That's glamor model Susan Coffey, about 5 years ago. She's very cute, but she's not Triss. Triss may be very young for a sorceress, but she is a war hero, she was an advisor to a king, and she is (or was) a rector. In her station, it just doesn't do to look like a sixth-form student.

This woman (Ksenia Shelkovskaya) has Triss Merigold's look nailed.
(Thanks to @Валькирия for posting.)

Last edited:
For me best cosplay was that modelView attachment 2905. Susan Coffey i found suitable because her face proportions was close to one in Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings. And she`s very cute indeed. Plus its old picture, now she looks more matureView attachment 2906

Attachments

• ioZqLMqYCww.jpg
    ioZqLMqYCww.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 191
  • 1609801_690092121032491_1827656505_n_by_susancoffey-d7cnzzq.jpg
    1609801_690092121032491_1827656505_n_by_susancoffey-d7cnzzq.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 135
Top Bottom