The Perfect Yennefer

+
I'm satisfied and then some.

There's still been better versions of her, but those are unrealistic and not in-game versions (Artwork Render & CGI Trailer). I think I might even like this final face slightly more than the SoD Version, and I was completely satisfied with even just the SoD Version. Now it's just a matter of waiting to see how the character itself is portrayed...

and, what do you think?

She looks worse than she did in "The Trail".

Well, a render isn't ingame, so it's not really fair to compare that and yes, i like the last render so far the best (have it as desktop wallpaper right now :)), but i think they are getting closer to the version i can endorse.

I like her new face even if the trailer doesn't do her skin tone any justice. They clearly ditched the young doll look for a more mature woman, and I'm glad for it.

Oh, that reminds me of something. She says in the last trailer: "You saw what happened. Only you and i truly know what all of us will soon face."

So, if she remembers that, she doesn't have amnesia anymore, thank Melitele for that :p
This.
I am much more interested in what she has to say, than how she looks...
And her look is...Average :sofa:

Am I wrong or CDPR have given her the complex strong personality she give off in books?

It seems so but they should take note from the facial expression in the next image in order to improve the result:

VirdaSeitr (deviantart)

That's the expression from the Yennefer I met in the novels.

Last edited:

and, what do you think?
She's not pale enough imo, way too rosy skin. Yennefer is known of being extremely beautiful - but also very "cold" looking. I think her skin tone should more fit to her black and white only wardrobe as well. I don't think she would wear these colours if she had such a rosy skin. I always imagined her being quite pale which both fits here wardrobe imo better and underlines her "cold" and proud looks. Her violet eyes would also work a lot better with a paler skin, way more effectful and a striking contrast to the pale skin in colour, but not meaning and expression (which means that both are connected with a cold, heartless, "alien" character although the colour contrast is pretty huge).

Oh, and more curls, yes, please! :)

Last edited:
I agree that it now looks better than in the SOD trailer. CDPR has answered our wish, since she had brown hair in SOD-trailer

Her new look in the Elder Blood trailer looks a lot better. Her hair looks the right color, her attire feels higher quality and her face is more in line with the stern look I'd expect from the character. Good job!

Guest 3765545

Yen look awesome in trailer really awesome:happy:

Top Bottom