The Perfect Yennefer

+
The Perfect Yennefer

I would like her to look like this (well, older with thinner lips and much more mature facial features):

It is the Sorcerer from Black Desert - A Work in Progress MMO

A mix between Megan Fox and:

ACLARATION: I wouldn't like in-game Yennefer to look like the Sorcerer from Black Desert really, I just wanted to see your opinions and reactions

Edit:
In fact, I agree with Tasir. So far this would be the Perfect Yennefer (by JustAnoR):

Her face looks too "soft". It's missing her character, strong-willed, stubborn, focussed, cold and calculating, wild, fiery, challenging, defying, bold, determined.

This girl is indeed beautiful, but I agree with Kallelinski; she is too soft, has an innocent face and doesn’t have these characteristics (strong-willed, stubborn, cold and calculating, wild, fiery, etc.). Also, I think she looks too young (18-21 yo), whereas Yennefer (in my opinion) should look like 24-27 years old.

To me, she is the perfect Yennefer:

by JustAnoR http://justanor.deviantart.com/art/Yennefer-of-Vengerberg-316062944

But that’s just my opinion. :)

Well from the books her hair is as described, Black Whirlwind, cusly as hell, her eyes violet, her nose not so narrow, she should always look angry or at least troubled, for me someone that not everyone should find pretty but the opposite, one that when you see you won't like very much :) Nevertheless I'm dying of curiosity to see Yen's face in TW3, Ciri's too

Kallelinski said:
Her face looks too "soft". It's missing her character, strong-willed, stubborn, focussed, cold and calculating, wild, fiery, challenging, defying, bold, determined.

I agree with you here. They have the descriptions from the books and I really hope they stick with the source material in regards to both Yennfer and Ciri.

Apart from the obvious, 'beauty is subjecive', Yennefer isn't supposed to be 'typically' beautiful according to the books. Compared to Francesca Findabair, for example, her face is not that symmetrical (her nose isn't straight) and her lips are thinner. Her beauty is not that easy for other characters to describe at times, even for Geralt.

A perfect Yen also needs more hair than this, with more curls, as her vigerous brushing is explicitly described in the books ... that is picky ;) , granted we are discussing a 'perfect' Yen..

Like Yen, I hope they don't make Ciri too 'perfect' looking either, as she's never described as beautiful, but 'striking', and hope they give them both really unique faces.

Tasir said:
This girl is indeed beautiful, but I agree with Kallelinski; she is too soft, has an innocent face and doesn’t have these characteristics (strong-willed, stubborn, cold and calculating, wild, fiery, etc.). Also, I think she looks too young (18-21 yo), whereas Yennefer (in my opinion) should look like 24-27 years old.

But that’s just my opinion. :)/>

I love this version of Yennefer! This artist; she always captures the characters so well.

Yennifer is mature woman, not 20 year old school girl. They can still make her look attractive tho.

Lolarennt said:
I love this version of Yennefer! This artist; she always captures the characters so well.

Yes, she is an incredibly talented artist and an amazing character designer as well. :)

Not even close. She is a lot more older then Triss although I put her physically on her thirties of forties. I would be serious piss if they do a younger version or something like that.

Let's not forget, Yennefer had some work done as she was learning to become a sorceress. The nose was a big too long and one of her shoulders was higher than another, according to the Last Wish, anyway. She did NOT have a perfect face.

TheMorbidAtheist said:
Let's not forget, Yennefer had some work done as she was learning to become a sorceress. The nose was a big too long and one of her shoulders was higher than another, according to the Last Wish, anyway. She did NOT have a perfect face.

Even with the magical face lift, they can't make her look like a generic supermodel. She needs to have a distinct appearance with certain 'flaws'. Perhaps not as pretty as Triss, but more intimidating.

Tasir said:

But that’s just my opinion. :)/>

I hadn't seen this before. It's amazing! Not nearly as pretty as the first one, but those eyes! She's so hypnotic. There's a religion in those spellbinding eyes.

slimgrin said:
Even with the magical face lift, they can't make her look like a generic supermodel. She needs to have a distinct appearance with certain 'flaws'. Perhaps not as pretty as Triss, but more intimidating.

Those flaws are visible to Geralt; so I agree, they need to be made visible. JustAnoR comes very close. The hair, eyes, and expression are captured very well. A little asymmetry, a bit of a Roman nose, a character line or two, she'd be a perfect Yennefer.

Pearl Abyss, a South Korean company.

She's a playable character. "The Sorceress can melee hand-to-hand and use some forms of dark magic. Other than that, not much is known about her. She resembles the real-life celebrity Megan Fox."

I can say with a great deal of certainty and more vehemence than is appropriate on a family-friendly forum that I very much do not want Yennefer to resemble Megan Fox in any way.

This is really how I see Yen. The eyes are the wrong color but the face has character. She is still a beautiful women but doesn't look like a supermodel. The painting is of Viva Bianca(Ilithyia from Spartacus) although I don't think it really looks like her.

http://abigailsins.deviantart.com/art/Touch-of-darkness-363865068

Top Bottom