"The Pickup" Can't sneak past Royce, instant detection

+
Hi all,

I have a problem at the end of "The Pickup": I want to sneak past Royce, but I get instantly detected when I enter the room. For a couple of seconds "sneak past Royce" is still available but then it disappears. This happens no matter what I do, even if I just stand on the top of the staircase. Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong? Seems like a bug to me. I play as street kid and gave Royce the Miltech shard. Interestingly, that triggered combat even though I had hacked the chip.

Thanks for your help.

Ok, never try that :(
But when you hack the shard, you can "remove the malware" and/or "copy the malware", you must have to "remove the malware" for make Royce "happy" :)
You tried to use "Optic Reboot" QH on him ?

Anyway, I think, unfortunately (or not), you'll have to beat him. What I strongly recommend (without giving details) ;)

Thanks, "Optic Reboot" did not help. In the end, I just fought Royce and it worked out fine. Still strange, though.

Thanks, "Optic Reboot" did not help. In the end, I just fought Royce and it worked out fine. Still strange, though.
Honestly, I'm not going to lie to you, I never knew/imagined that it was possible to "get around" Royce discreetly.
Anyway, it was the best thing to do ;)

Top Bottom