The Pickup mission bug cant exit the building

+
I've played through the pickup mission two different ways, telling royce that the credits have a virus, and just shooting him in the face and fighting my way out. But regardless of what I do, at the end it tells me to leave all foods but the door stays closed and Jackie just walks through it. I cant leave the building, has anyone had this issue? I've already reported it to CDPR.

YEP! same problem!!! gone back around the building many times and even released Brick, but still cannot leave?

even the last check points are the same area/times... so will need to restart the whole game if theres no hot fix anytime soon.

any help would be appreciated.

Same thing happened to me. I did almost exactly the same things as user zeebagpuss.

Another weird thing: after reloading in the mech robot/Royce battle room, the dead mech robots are alive looking and moving around, but not hostile. They continued to move around until I shot each of them once with my pistol (I'm guessing other guns would have worked), which caused them to fall back to their defeated/dead position. I recorded video of this for posterity reasons.

Ok I just reinstalled the game, but kept my save files. Once I loaded up the old game where I was stuck it gave me the option to open the door.

Ok I just reinstalled the game, but kept my save files. Once I loaded up the old game where I was stuck it gave me the option to open the door.

Still the same problems:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

deleted game and reinstalled, but still the door is red and still saying hostile area & theres NOBODY AROUND !!!!

Howie

I had the same bug, reinstalling the game and replaying the last section with the mechs again helped.
1608205348953.png

I just had this bug. I am on PS4 running patch 1.0. The game did an auto save when I attempted to go through the door and Jackie clipped through but the door was still closed and no open prompt. I reloaded the save and Jackie went through the door and I was able to immediately run through it.

Patch 3.1 September 21 and glitch is still here - ffs!

Just in case Google sends anyone else here, There's a 'Fly' mod on Nexus that lets you walk thru the door and the mission updates :) (I really didn't want to go thru it again).

Last edited:
Top Bottom