''The Pickup'' Quest bugged.

+
Still not fixed in 1.23
And no response to my support ticket after 6 months.
I'm just now dealing with this issue, talking and meeting Meredith mess up the old game now its a dead game I don't wanna go back 10 hours of game play or more then that. Blah damn it jackie

Attachments

• 20210812_025452.jpg
    20210812_025452.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 62
I have a bug I haven't been able to find anywhere else online.

I have actually completed the introduction portion of the main story, where the game opens up. Jackie and I walked out of All Foods successfully and the mission is over.

However, the quest "The Pickup" is still in my list of active quests. I'm asked to speak to Jackie, but he is, shall we say... Unavailable.
How can I get that quest cleared? It is no longer relevant.

Screenshot 2021-09-15 173935.png

I have a bug I haven't been able to find anywhere else online.

I have actually completed the introduction portion of the main story, where the game opens up. Jackie and I walked out of All Foods successfully and the mission is over.

However, the quest "The Pickup" is still in my list of active quests. I'm asked to speak to Jackie, but he is, shall we say... Unavailable.
How can I get that quest cleared? It is no longer relevant.

View attachment 11254624
And I suppose you dan't have a save before finish "The Pick up" and also don't want to "replay" all the quests after :(
So if you don't use mods, you can report it to CDPR Support
(not so sure about the category for this bug, so maybe the closest one)

And I suppose you dan't have a save before finish "The Pick up" and also don't want to "replay" all the quests after :(
So if you don't use mods, you can report it to CDPR Support
(not so sure about the category for this bug, so maybe the closest one)
Oh great, thanks for the link!
Yes correct, I don't have a previous save fie. Fortunately it seems the game doesn't care too much and I'm able to continue progressing through the game.
It's just annoying to see it there and odd that it never cleared itself...

It's just annoying to see it there and odd that it never cleared itself...
Maybe something didn't have trigger the end of the quest (just before when Jackie said "Me too V, me too" or during the call with Dex).
I wonder, you remember if you have earned xp at the end of the pickup ?
(generally, if you are not too "high level" (like 5-8), you level up at this moment).

Top Bottom