Jobs Support Register

The Pizza Thread

+
Okay how do people feel about pineapple pizza? This always creates discussion whenever I ask.

I personally hate pineapple pizza. It's wrong and evil.

My fave pizza is the veggie volcano from dominos. Soooo good.

Sunsibar

Look who just came home < 3

IMG_20180615_161745.jpg

Curry sause, chicken, pepper, pepperone and cheese. Maybe not the best pizza I have ever eaten, but still sooo good!

All this talk about pizzas all over the internet made me want some. I haven't eaten pizza in ages, but today was the time to do that again:p

Sunsibar

Okay how do people feel about pineapple pizza?
I'm fine with or without it.

Totally depends of the day, my current mood and positions of the planets. Sometimes I want something super salty and go with kebab, bacon and stuff like that. Some days I want something.... hmm... more "fresh" and then I might want some pineapple into it.

I used to eat pineapple basically on every pizza earlier, but nowadays not that much, because I have found so many other optional toppings too. However, it's still completely valid option.

I'm fine with or without it.

Totally depends of the day, my current mood and positions of the planets.
Okay scenario: It's 5pm on a Friday night, Mercury is in retrograde and Pluto has just entered your fifth house. Your horoscope tells you today is a day to take risks because Leo is occupying your solar sections and is making you spontaneous. Do you:

a) Get a pizza with pineapple;
b) Get a pizza with sweetcorn in the shape of your star sign;
c) Decide to be a risk taker and try a Chinese style potato pizza

Sunsibar

Not quite sure what you did there to trick me away from the pineapples... Anyhoo, answer was easy... potatoes! I have never tried potato pizza, but that's definitely one of the things that I have to try! People keep saying it's really good.

c) Decide to be a risk taker and try a Chinese style potato pizza
Hmm... Yes... I'm sure your question was unfair, considering your original question above :ROFLMAO:

Not quite sure what you did there to trick me away from the pineapples... Anyhoo, answer was easy... potatoes! I have never tried potato pizza, but that's definitely one of the things that I have to try! People keep saying it's really good.

Hmm... Yes... I'm sure your question was unfair, considering your original question above :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: my subtle art of brainwashing...... send Ciri pizza, send ciri pizza

I've had potato on pizza before but a Chinese style potato pizza is pretty unique. It was like croissant style bread as a dough, with cold asian potato salad style topping. Also it tasted sweet. It was weird. But you have taken this risk so hopefully you enjoy it more than I did :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jervi

User
My favorite pizza came from a little place in San Diego; Pizza Bella out in Old Town. There wasn't anything really fancy about it, it was simply well-made pizza. Sure, they have "The Kitchen Pizza" (mixed sauce (red and pesto), chopped pepperoni, Italian sausage, red onion, green deli olives, jalapeños, ricotta and feta cheeses, fresh basil & pineapple ) if you have the urge to get a little weird (who in their right puts jalapeno and pineapple together?) , but it was one of the only places I've been where even a simple cheese pizza there was awesome.