Cheese
beef fillet
minced beef
bell peber
gorgonzola
onions
Chili
Garlic

Pineapple on pizza can be good but it's far between places making them and even fewer who can make a good one.

Ok, I'm getting myself a dog...

I love pineapple. But not on pizza. But I'm allergic to it. So I can't actually have it. And I miss it. Expecially roasted pineapple. Like you'd get at rodizio places. But I still don't think I'd want it on pizza. Such inner conflict. I'm going to abstain.

Not a fan of spicy pizza, though. How about a generous amount of fresh basil instead?

In the meantime, I'll have this one.

Post automatically merged:

Myself, I used to love the Aussie Bacon And Egg pizza from Eagle Boys. Sadly they got ran into the ground last year. :(

Bacon, ham, egg, spanish red onion & cheese on a tomato sauce.

Now is sad panda as I can't get my favorite pizza any more. :(

Had a random encounter with free, rather unremarkable, pineapple pizza at work: No lasting ill effects, but a bit too sweet for my tastes. At least I didn't have to pay for it.

Even Gordon Ramseys said "STOP PUTTING F+++++ING PINEAPPLE ON FU+++ING PIZZA !!" :D

And I think he knows how to cook ;)

Gordon Ramsay is wrong. There, I said it. :p

Pizza doesn't need pineapple, but most pizzas benefit from having it as a topping.
Admittedly I did not miss pineapple on the Quattro Formaggi I had some time ago, though. The cheesy goodness was soooooooo delicious on its own. Shame I didn't take a photo of it.

So that's how those got into the Guardroom! I wondered who slipped them in there.

Fishy...

I've never had anchovies on pizza -- or any other fish apart from "tuna" (=usually skipjack).
I don't think I'd particularly like it -- the only really salty thing that belongs on pizza is blue cheese. :p

No one has had pizza since October? :eek::p

I just made this delicious pizza:
IMG_0569.JPG

Evil pineapple can managed to cut my finger when I was putting the pineapple onto the pizza. :mad:

You can't really see the toppings because of all the cheese, but there's fresh tomato, blue cheese, mozzarella, and of course pineapple on this pizza.

Regular Crust.
Regular Tomato Sauce
Regular Cheese
Double Mushrooms
Black Olives.

If I could find someone that'd do a spinach + artichoke dip pizza, I'd prolly like that.
or something else like;
beef queso instead of the regular type cheese, with salsa instead of tomato sauce and crunchy tortilla chip topping.
... and other mad science experiments. :)

Top Bottom