The Pizza Thread

+
What I would not give to have a fresh baked Giordiano's pie from Chicago right now.

Giordanos-fixed-1024x576.jpg

Okay how do people feel about pineapple pizza? This always creates discussion whenever I ask.

I personally hate pineapple pizza. It's wrong and evil.

My fave pizza is the veggie volcano from dominos. Soooo good.
It is perfect. Sweet and savory, what more can pizza possibly offer you?
Post automatically merged:

What I would not give to have a fresh baked Giordiano's pie from Chicago right now.

View attachment 11065532
My pizza, that looks delicious.

Extreme Pizza - Hanoi Fever

in general you gota try

creamy garlic sauce
pineapple, xtra pineapple
canadian ham
crushed garlic

nuff said

Local coffee shop/cafe has been doing pizzas to collect (in lockdown) on a Friday night.
Wing-In-It is 4 toppings of your choice - roll on 6pm!

Pizza #1: Salami, Black Olives, Extra Cheese, Feta, Mozzarella, Ham, Onion, Red Onion, and Champignon.

Pizza #2: Chicken, Curry, Banana, and Peanuts.

Pineapple is extremely big on the west coast of the u.s. and more power to you, but being from the North eastern u.s. I detest it as an abomination, but only if I'm buying it/eating it for myself, anyone else; you do you... personally I love making my own custom pies called a spaghetti special, it's made with spaghetti sauce with mozzarella, onions, red peppers, green olives, sausage, ground beef, pepperoni and light Parmesan on top!

Last edited:
I'm getting Pizza tonight, but i'll just leave this here.

OMG -- those are great! I just watched the few she uploaded. I hope she's inspired to continue making those. Animation and voice work is excellent. I laughed out-loud at "JUS-TICE". :ROFLMAO:

And they're short videos that would go great with pizza. (There, now I'm squarely on-topic.)

I drove through Chicago 1 time and I admit that I was too afraid to get off the freeway. I can't see at night and was already getting lost... On a freeway... Yup. Anyways, been there multiple other times, but the airport is nice.
TLDR: I didn't get my pizza. Still on my bucket list.

Top Bottom