The problem with monster damage after getting a new level of character!!!!!

+
Проблема возникает, если вы играете в течение длительного времени (это не точно), и если вы получаете уровень, то после этого любой монстр может убить вас одним ударом. Даже волк бьется так, как будто ваш персонаж 1 уровня, а волк 35, но после загрузки и атаки на этого монстра он уже 7-8 раз. это расстраивает. Не будь, кто знает решение этой проблемы. Я думаю, что эта ошибка связана с настройкой уровня монстров на ваш уровень. Но играть без этой функции слишком просто. Вот и попробуйте пройти игру с 1 смертью, как это было во второй части, не работает, потому что вы не знаете, была ошибка или нет. Надеюсь, разработчики обратят внимание на эту тему.
Post automatically merged:

The problem appears if you play for a long time (this is not accurate) and if you get a level, then after that any monster can kill you with 1 hit. Even wolf beats as if your character is level 1 and the wolf 35, but after the download and the attack on this monster, he already has 7-8 times. it's frustrating. Not be who knows the solution to this problem. I think this bug comes from adjusting the monster level to yours. But playing without this feature is too easy. Here and try to beat the game with 1 death as it was in part 2 does not work, because you don't know, there was a bug or not. I hope the developers will pay attention to this topic.

Last edited:
There are not any mods are installed. Installed a completely clean version of the game with all the official additions. That's why I'm worried about this bug. Trying to pass game with one death, it appears constantly. And the game is not small. So I decided to pay attention to this problem. Can this bug appears due to the mode of increasing the level of enemies under the character level? The feeling that at higher levels the character is incorrectly scaling damage from mobs that propodaet when saving and then rebooting again.

If this is mainly about the level scaling, then yes, level scaling usually comes with downsides - no matter what game it is (either difficulty becomes too easy, too hard and/or fights get boring because they take too long...).

And yeah, it's normal that after using that feature, everything has the same level, which in cases of wolves or other groups of opponents can be brutal, no doubt. The earlier in TW3 you do level scaling, the more brutal it will be. During the first 30 levels or so leveling up has much more impact than later, once Geralt has maxed out his abilities. Personally, I think level scaling works better in the NG+ mode (despite some minor balancing issues). It's probably best to complete the main game without it first. But you'll always need to be aware that certain opponents on very high levels can kill you with one hit.

Also keep in mind, that there's not going to be a new patch anytime soon (Witcher 3 is already 4 years old), so I wouldn't expect any changes.

You don't understand the problem. Given example. My character in the White garden gets level 2. After I attack monster ( for example wolf ) and he kills me with 1 strike. After I boot up, and attack this same monster, and he kills me with 5-6 strikes. This is a bug. I'm sorry that the beautiful game can not be improved, but I decided to tell you about this bug.I hope that in the future data will not be bugs.

I see. Unfortunately, I never had that issue in my three playthroughs, so it's impossible for me to reproduce that issue :(

Can you post a video that shows what's going on? Maybe then it's easier to understand the issue.

When trying to repeat the bug, I brought a pattern. After getting the level, I waited for about 12 game hours ( it was waiting, playing, running, not making a quick wait). Experienced to bear the stone of power. At 1 level I had 3500 hp.On the 2nd level of 3,600 hp To take level bear after a shot that left the average 2400 hp. after taking the level and expectations bear upon impact ostovlyaet 1500 hp. That is 2 times more. After loading made near the bear, he again began to leave about 2400 hp. This bug repeatable. I'll try to record a video with this bug ( never did). If possible lay out.
P.S. I apologize for my English, I translate with the help of an interpreter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom