The problem with the gorilla's hands in patch 1.6 (Проблема с руками гориллы в патче 1.6)

+
There was a bug with the gorilla's hands: in patch 1.52, with a lethal blow with the gorilla's hands, opponents flew away for a certain distance or simply fell in different ways, sometimes it just exploded from hitting the head, and now the opponents have only one animation as from a blow with their hands without the gorilla's hands.

Появился следующий баг с руками гориллы: в патче 1.52 смертельный удар по противнику руками гориллы отбрасывал его на разную дистанцию, иногда даже при попадании в голову можно было её оторвать, а сейчас противники имеют одну единственную анимацию, такую же как при летальном ударе обычными руками.
P.S.: пробовал менять руки гориллы на другие, или даже на клинки богомола и потом ставить обратно. Но это не помогло, прохожу игру через ближний бой, но теперь впечатление портится.

Last edited:
Devs probably care, but on top of the "technical" section :
Capture d’écran 2022-10-03 à 16.54.22.jpg

If you want to directly contact the support about a bug/issue, it's on the Support Website :
On a side note, I just used Gorilla Arms durng "Beat On The Brat" quest, but I didn't feel any difference.

Devs probably care, but on top of the "technical" section :
View attachment 11322731
If you want to directly contact the support about a bug/issue, it's on the Support Website :
On a side note, I just used Gorilla Arms durng "Beat On The Brat" quest, but I didn't feel any difference.
thx to you)

Top Bottom