The quest does not appear "The Beast in Me"

+
Hello everyone, I have such a problem. I do not have a quest "The beast in me". The game has already been completed almost 100 percent, all activities on the map are completed, almost all secrets, legendary weapons and armor have been found. More than 500 hours have already been played in the game. And yes, of course I spoke to Claire at the bar, I even have her phone contact from somewhere. The problem is that this quest never started for me, I didn't have it at all, Claire didn't call me. There is no entry in my quest log about this quest, either as completed or as failed. I didn't have it at all. Please help me figure it out. I wrote in support, but there is no answer yet.

You have to complete the main job "Double Life" to get the phone call from Claire and start her quest.

https://www.powerpyx.com/cyberpunk-2077-the-beast-in-me-walkthrough/

Also, if you have her phone contact it means she already called you, or at least should have, because that's when you get her phone contact. But that could also mean you unintentionally refused to help her if she did called you and you forgot about it or ignored her thinking it was just another fixer job, hence the quest is not available.

Anyways try to go to Claire's garage and see if the quest starts, if not go to the next place where you have to call Claire and wait for the race to start:

Quest "Double life" I, of course, completed, at the moment I have completed all the quests, except for "The Beast in Me". Clair's garage is closed (even during the day), but through the skylight, I can see that there are a lot of loot and datapads inside the garage - I would definitely collect all of this if I was in it. If I rejected the quest or didn’t complete it, wouldn’t it be in my quest-log like a failed one? But I have no record of this at all, no mention of this quest. Maybe she gave me a quest in the 2nd act, but I moved to the 3rd and then the quest disappeared? But it would be very strange that he just took it and disappeared without any mention of it and that this quest has an expiration date at all.

UPD (+screenschots):
maybe you will find me strange, but I am the person who screens everything in the game during the game, I have somewhere around 40 thousand screenshots of my walkthrough. Here, I found a screenshot of the map during the passage of Act 2, it was after the quest Double Life and after Panam, when the tank was hijacked. Here are two screenshots, mine and from YouTube, as you can see, in the screenshot from YouTube there are two quests a little higher and a little lower. And on my screen there is only a quest below (not the one). And Claire definitely didn't call me, I took screenshots of all the conversations in the game, I didn't find this and I don't remember him.

UPD:

Found an old save and shook time right after the "Double Life" quest (after saving Evelyn and talking to Judy at her house), I had to rewind 10 days or so, but Claire got a call. The fact is that her quest is added to the log and to the map, regardless of the answer, agree to her task immediately or answer that you "pass". This only confirms that I definitely did not have any call during the first main playthrough. Apparently, at some point in the game, this conversation got bugged down and did not go through, and her contact entered the phone.

Attachments

• 1614706587344.jpg
    1614706587344.jpg
    885 KB · Views: 572
  • 1614706629899.jpg
    1614706629899.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 549
Last edited:
Thanks for your participation, anyway. No, I do not use mods, this game is beautiful and so. I spent the whole day raking old screenshots and saves (fortunately, I'm a psychopath who saves everything, and I have several tens of thousands of screenshots and several thousand saves) and found out the following. Firstly, I was able to establish when the call should come, I replayed from the moment immediately after completing the quest "Double Life". Based on the screenshots, I reconstructed the chronology of my actions in the past and did the same. So the call from Claire appeared almost immediately. And on my old screenshots it is not. Yes, I played literally right after the release of the game, perhaps now the patches have fixed something. But! I definitely did not have this dialogue, I would remember and screen it for sure. Then, I tried both answers "yes, I am interested" and "no, I pass" - both answers enter the quest in the quest log. So, at that moment, in the screenshot that I attached above, I would definitely have it on the map. The contact was added with a bug, without dialogue and adding a quest.

I'm not sure about Claire's quest, but there's a bug in Cyberpunk that breaks the game. If you start fighting with enemies during call from Mr Hands, V hangs up saying "talk to you later." And then Mr. Hands doesn't call back and the player can't call him to get next story quest. As far as I know, this bug still hasn't been fixed.
Maybe it's the same problem with Claire.

I'm not sure about Claire's quest, but there's a bug in Cyberpunk that breaks the game. If you start fighting with enemies during call from Mr Hands, V hangs up saying "talk to you later." And then Mr. Hands doesn't call back and the player can't call him to get next story quest. As far as I know, this bug still hasn't been fixed.
Maybe it's the same problem with Claire.
Huh, interesting, maybe! Already, of course, it is difficult to remember what was in the game at that time, but it is quite possible that either some other call came in or interrupted or something else. Damn, this sucks.

Top Bottom