the racing line during the beast in me

+
there is a racing line in the beast in me which shows you exactly where you need to go, wish they had something similar for when you are driving around and put something on the GPS, would be a small thing but would make navigating streets easier so you dont have to look in the zoomed mini map as much

there is a racing line in the beast in me which shows you exactly where you need to go, wish they had something similar for when you are driving around and put something on the GPS, would be a small thing but would make navigating streets easier so you dont have to look in the zoomed mini map as much
Yes, or the line being projected on your windshield, or dashboard in first person.

Correct,
it was last December, I had thought the same thing. Yes, the mini map is not practical at all {obsolete}

Top Bottom