Votes: 2 0.6%

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it all does look fairly credible to me. Obviously, reddit leaks are.. wellllll... y'know. But still. If we're going to speculate, this seems like reasonable-enough speculation.

Also, wat, Brink 2020? Is that Brink 2 or something? There's already a Brink, and it was damned good, but didn't have enough content so people grew bored quickly.

That's my only doubt about the leak, not that sure about a new IP instead of another smaller witcher/cyberpunk game.

Anyway, 6 weeks and we'll know everything.

@animalfather can I have the link to the leak? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Meh. I've seen lots of "leaks" before that turned out to be a lot of hogwash. Furthermore, if it was a leak ...

In particular, it is prohibited to:
  • post and/or discuss unpublished content from CDPR’s products, or other information/content obtained from leaks or data-mining without CDPR’s permission

So lets move on.

Anyway, 6 weeks and we'll know everything.
How fast time flies by, from last to this E3... year already over.

In that sense what will half a year or one year be to possible release?

Nothing!

The game is basically at your fingertips if you slightly adjust or interpret time.

Until then people will somehow get by or survive.
I still think late 2019 to mid 2020.

XXXX REDDIT LEAK XXXXX

Reddit leaker, leaked xbox e3 presentation. says CP2077 spring 2020.

edit: disclaimer could (obviously) be fake

I went through some of the so-called releases on that list and there are a few confirmed canceled games on it with not indication that another company has picked them up or that production was restarted. Dead rising 5 for one the developer for that completely shut down 6 months ago and no indication that any of their projects are viable anymore. so prettumuch guarantee that leak is complete fabrication playing on the hype

I went through some of the so-called releases on that list and there are a few confirmed canceled games on it with not indication that another company has picked them up or that production was restarted. Dead rising 5 for one the developer for that completely shut down 6 months ago and no indication that any of their projects are viable anymore. so prettumuch guarantee that leak is complete fabrication playing on the hype

ever think the cancellation rumors are false? why would DR5 be cancelled? its a huge popular franchise and a good moneymaker for capcom, maybe production was rebooted but cancelled no.

ever think the cancellation rumors are false? why would DR5 be cancelled? its a huge popular franchise and a good moneymaker for capcom, maybe production was rebooted but cancelled no.

Capcom vancuver was shut down they where one working on dead rising 5 and capcom confirmed they canceled that studios major project

if you sum up every year.. from 2019 to 2020.. you have a 50% chance you have the right year...
so.. even if it is just 'hog wash' half of it is true.... :)

because of the release manager job and the typical scope of that position

its going to be some where between
Oct and Dec 2019 - 85% chance
Jan and March 2020 15%

Unless some catastrophic problem comes up between now and then

XXXX REDDIT LEAK XXXXX

Reddit leaker, leaked xbox e3 presentation. says CP2077 spring 2020.

edit: disclaimer could (obviously) be fake

here the official list and still has cyberpunk as tbd release date

https://www.gamesradar.com/e3-2019-games/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom