Votes: 2 0.6%

Votes: 1 0.3%

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys ready for disappointment? less than 24 hours left :ROFLMAO:

I think last year beep was only to say "ok, now we start the marketing campaign with infos and videos and we won't get anything tomorrow because the game will be released in 2020, no need for beep to say "we're still alive".

Fingers crossed anyway, at least a couple of screenshots FFS

Nothing. It's a deal breaker for somebody but whatever, the game only half-way finished. Twitter *boop* would stir a hornets nest way too early, so nothing 'til E3 is expected.

I'm being very optimistic about this, but I get a feeling they won't show anything interesting.

But fingers crossed for something good!

Possibly more some screen shots. I'd like to see more concept art tbh. Looks like this project still has someways to go seeing as they've been trying to get more people to work under CP2077.

They have to sell many millions of copies just to break even.
First it will come out for current gen (There are 90 million PS4 owners and 40 million XBOX1 owners out there!) and then for next gen but when the next gen has been established so no launch title I think...

(Exactly what R* did with GTAV...it came out for PS4 one year after PS4's launch.)

I had a dream last night

It was from the Gods at CDPR

In the dream

It said,

The release for the new game is nigh

And thou shall play it soon,

It will be thy yours to claim

And it will come as a surprise.

Hearken! Do you not see what this means?? The Gods are clearly sending me a sacred message! I do not know if I should share this or not, I hope they will not punish us any further.

/s

Dreams rarely come true but I'm rooting for you!

Saying Sept 6th 2019 if it launches in 2019

Because they are saying real work didn't get started til 2014, so 2077 days from the beginning of 2014 is Sept 6th 2019

I know it's silly but that's my guess.

Just hope they take as much time as they need so they can give us another masterpiece!

Saying Sept 6th 2019 if it launches in 2019

Because they are saying real work didn't get started til 2014, so 2077 days from the beginning of 2014 is Sept 6th 2019

I know it's silly but that's my guess.

Just hope they take as much time as they need so they can give us another masterpiece!

Yeah, I seriously hope it'll get released late this year.

I'm expecting a release date at E3 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom