Votes: 2 0.6%

Votes: 1 0.3%

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2019-03-12-00-04-42.png

This /\ plus IMBD. Either way at E3 we will hopefully get some more solid answers.

No use getting riled up over it and speculate (too much) anyway, unless some people have nothing better to do.

Because whether I speculate and consume CP content every day or not, it won't come out faster whether there is 50 or 5000 predictions.

What seems certain or guatanteed is that we will know more in this year; at the very least, if it will release this year or not. I mean we already have March (roughly half of that gone), time will fly by and people will eventually play it.

Well, unless WW3, aliens, meteor, super virus, etc.

With all thats being said here and elsewhere, i would be very surprised if CDPR wont give a release date at this year E3.

Imo that wouldn't make sense.

As for a release date, Q4 2019 - Q1 2020. Thats my guess, would be quite surprised if not.

Personally, im dying for E3 (and for the actual release of the game ofc)

In IGN daily fix they say CDPR say for some polish site that CP2077 release date is 2021, honestly i would like that game come at end of 2019 or early 2020.

I may be mistaken, but I took IGN's statement to mean that BOTH games are planned to be released BY 2021. That wouldn't neccesarily mean that Cyberpunk 2077 would release IN 2021. Only that they are projecting to have two released titles on the market at some point in 2021.

If that's correct, that would mean that Cyberpunk could release in 2019/2020 and the second title would follow it up in 2021. For all we know, that second title could be CYBERPUNK ONLINE (if it's a standalone rather than a add on to 2077.)

Last edited:
If that's currect, that would mean that Cyberpunk could release in 2019/2020 and the second title would follow it up in 2021. For all we know, that second title could be CYBERPUNK ONLINE (if it's a standalone rather than a add on to 2077.)

Thats the way to do it. Cyberpunk 2077, Online, them both combined. Take on GTA5. Its risky move, we all know how powerful WoW was during its best days.

Thats the way to do it. Cyberpunk 2077, Online, them both combined. Take on GTA5. Its risky move, we all know how powerful WoW was during its best days.

If so, it seems similar to the RDR 2 / ONLINE approach as well. We know that CDPR agrees with at least some of the ways that Rockstar approaches making and releasing games.

Yet one more reason that I'm lobbying in favor of licensed music to compliment what CDPR has confirmed to be doing.

If so, it seems similar to the RDR 2 / ONLINE approach as well. We know that CDPR agrees with at least some of the ways that Rockstar approaches making and releasing games.

Yet one more reason that I'm lobbying in favor of licensed music to compliment what CDPR has confirmed to be doing.

We will see, they have much going on, GTA path, music what has not heard before, gaga, braindance etc. Probably something what I dont know too nor remember. Didnt they do somekind of TV-show or movie with Witcher series too? That would be something to follow maybe.

Last edited:
We will see, they have much going on, GTA path, music what has not heard before, gaga, braindance etc. Probably something what I dont know too nor remember. Didnt they do somekind of TV-show or movie with Witcher series too? That would be something to follow maybe.

I don't think CDPR is involved with the Netflix WITCHER series, but I'm sure someone here knows better than I do about that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom