The Ring quest

+
The Ring quest

I seem to have a problem that aparently no one else encountered. I can't find Family Ring on the corpse on the islan north of the shrine. Yes, I'm sure it is the right corpse. The only two tings on that corpse are a Torch and a bottle of white wine. Any advices? Oh, and I already tried reloading the game from different saves. It didn't work.

I don`t think you found the right corpse. Once you get to the altar of melitele just behind it is a little island with a horde of bloodzuigers that is the little island with the corpse that you need

I told you i found the right corpse. On my previous playthrough i found it. And then my save got corrupted. Small island north of the shrine. full of bloodsomethings.

Did you talk to the desperate son or desperate merchant or whatever his name is at the dike first if yes then you might be able to use the save game editor to put things back right. And no you didn`t say anything about previous plays or bloodzuigers in your previous post

Sorry for the thread necro but I have a slightly different problem with this quest. I've found the ring, returned to the trade quarter, did some stuff then went to the dike. The merchant's not there anywhere, not just where the quest marker points to.
Does he appear only at certain times of the day? FWIW when Geralt reached the dike it was about 11am game time.
None of the guides I've looked up mentioned that the merchant would not be there at certain times.

Top Bottom