The rise of machine deck?

+
The rise of machine deck?

So,, with the new patch and machine related stuff that NR has got buffed it seems NR machine deck is going to be viable again?

Has been trying this new machine deck and it has a pretty nice winrate against everything. Even against the new Dagon weather ( Stammelford Scoiatel ) this deck could still outpower it and just remove everything that they brings and simultaneously buff my baron pretty nicely with all of the mercenary killed and earth elementals that i killed. And it has 100% winrate against spy nilfgaard which somehow is a bit trending right now? I just counter them with my medic shuffling their spy into my deck countering their core mechanic.

For some reason i can't upload any of my screenshot so...

Radovid

3x Kaedwani Siege Master
3x Kaedwani Siege Support
3x Field Medic
2x Kaedwani Sergeant
2x Reaver Scout
2x Ballista
1x Reinforced Ballista
1x Battering Ram

Dethmold
Margarita
Thaler
Reinforcement
Marching Order
Scorch

Djikstra
Phillipa
Vernon Roche
Bloody Baron

actually no, the machine deck I created is unplayable now, it messes with my strategy -.-
FOR THE START I created a nice machine deck 2 months ago, which took me like 2 weeks to perfect it. But now it just doesn't work, mainly because of 3 things:

Blue stripes scout got gravely nerved, why the fuck?! From my experience the foe tries to get rid of my kaedweni siege support by any means, which is fine, I got only 1 of them, but 3 BSS, which has the effect I am looking for, crewmen. no it can get easily killed with his strenght of only 3

Stennis!! No words... I can't now use my Azure double cross, to summon him from deck and he was pretty much core of my game.

Natalis was a good finisher when deploying my machines . Now it gives me a special card which I havent anyway by then -___-

It is crappy now and makes no fun to play

Adasch;n9424201 said:
actually no, the machine deck I created is unplayable now, it messes with my strategy -.-
FOR THE START I created a nice machine deck 2 months ago, which took me like 2 weeks to perfect it. But now it just doesn't work, mainly because of 3 things:

Blue stripes scout got gravely nerved, why the fuck?! From my experience the foe tries to get rid of my kaedweni siege support by any means, which is fine, I got only 1 of them, but 3 BSS, which has the effect I am looking for, crewmen. no it can get easily killed with his strenght of only 3

Stennis!! No words... I can't now use my Azure double cross, to summon him from deck and he was pretty much core of my game.

Natalis was a good finisher when deploying my machines . Now it gives me a special card which I havent anyway by then -___-

It is crappy now and makes no fun to play

Ummm Blue stripes scout ability got transferred to Kaeldwani Sergeant. With the exact same strength and the exact +2 armor boost.

Stennis and Natalis change is pretty good tho. They could be used as a huge tempo boost like Natalis > Reinforcement > Stennis. A huge play just from a single card and a good change as well. Since if you think about it the main problem of machine deck is that they run out of crewman tag on round 2 and 3 leaving their machines as a dead card. And the problem got worse with John Natalis since he demands more machine which results in less crewman unit.

But well his change suits him well in armor archetype so i just removed him since having more removal gold card is better than him.

Btw im happy since someone noticed the title :hatsoff:​​​​​​​

Last edited:
Should add me on Gwent and we can test each others decks out. Name on Gwent is the same on here.

Me too. I'm trying to make a siege deck work but armor f*cks me up almost every time. Tho siege isn't bad!

name is: strudelnoggin

Yahdop;n9427691 said:
Should add me on Gwent and we can test each others decks out. Name on Gwent is the same on here.

Bruh ... it goes by PSN name ... so far I found a bunch of accounts but none by that name by itself ...

Well I'll add ye guys later when I have some time to play since right now i got bombarded with college assignment.

Btw I did some testing with this deck and record every type of deck that i play against. Right now the only thing that prevents siege deck from being dominant in the meta is Armour deck which just completely trash siege deck with their ridiculous high str high armor card. Like the Heavy cavalry unit that has way too much str for it's strong effect. And if matched up against any other type popular deck such as Stammelford ST , Mill Nilfgaard , and Mulligan ST this deck would has a good chance against them.

But well the my sample size is too small for me to make a conclusion about how effective siege deck now but if armour deck got nerfed and became somewhat unplayable just like what they did to consume and weather monster deck then I think siege deck could rise? And btw there are no Silver and Gold card that has any kind of synergy with siege archetype.

Top Bottom