The role of Kaer Morhen and Vesemir in the Witcher 3

+
Maybe the game will have a prologue where it starts in KM and then at the beginning of Act I you go to wherever the main part of the game is and the open world starts. That'd be an interesting way of going about it, no?

Where was Geralt all those 6 months after witcher 2? He is surely was there in the witcher's keep or at least spent time there for winter or whatever to rest before his ultimate goal to find his lost dreams.
Now that trailer shows Vesemir accompanying Geralt. I would love to see them both even if it's only a cutscene. He is like Geralt's father and I'd love to see that kind of relationship that Geralt's greatly missed throughout his life. Like at least in some small adventures even if they're not canon- just like those little ones in Witcher 1! Or in another way maybe a flashback would do it? or a free place after the end of the game (if Geralt's stays alive :3)!
I just want to be there, and also see Eskal, he is his childhood friend!

KingHochmeister said:
It's better to leave it as a surprise for us until we play the damn game first :p/>/>

We will have a big surprise

Hint it starts with C and ends with I and has 4 letters

WindhelmGuard said:
We will have a big surprise

Hint it starts with C and ends with I and has 4 letters

We all know that she will be in Witcher 3, besides, she was revelead almost a year ago. :p

I'm calling it now...the game starts with the same opening scene as the first two games, expands more on those events, goes through the initial tutorial in Kaer Morhen and then it turns out it was all a dream/flashback and we pick up from wherever, whatever and with whomever Geralt is doing in the "present". ;)

ReptilePZ said:
Well, that's what happened in the first game so... wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.
Yeah, except no open world ;)/>.

I think it would be a cool throwback to TW1 (and the Act system of the old games) while still keeping the promise of OW. Sure people would be confused at first and say "where's my open world", but once the game gets going it would make perfect sense.

ShoMee said:
I'm calling it now...the game starts with the same opening scene as the first two games, expands more on those events, goes through the initial tutorial in Kaer Morhen and then it turns out it was all a dream/flashback and we pick up from wherever, whatever and with whomever Geralt is doing in the "present". ;)/>

I'm calling the opposite - game starts in the south but the climax is in Kaer Morhen. In terms of the storyline, Kaer Morhen is in the wrong direction.

If his purpose at the end of TW2 is to find Yen, he'd have headed south, but a portal to find the Wild Hunt could be near Kaer Morhen, as that's presumably where he came through at the beginning of TW1. So full circle - end where we started.

I am pretty sure Kaer Mohren will be in W3 because of this artwork.

It's Triss's room from W1's prologue.

also it looks like Salamandra is at it again.

found the art here http://www.creativeuncut.com/art_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_a.html

guipit said:

I am pretty sure Kaer Mohren will be in W3 because of this artwork.

It's Triss's room from W1's prologue.

also it looks like Salamandra is at it again.

found the art here http://www.creativeuncut.com/art_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_a.html

We already know that Kaer Morhen will be in TW3, but do not use an artwork as a "proof", there were also some Kaer Morhen artworks for TW2...^^

WindhelmGuard said:
i want viridane from skyrim interesting npcs

Viridiane also did voice work for Falskaar. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20RnjAUhnm0

Here is her demo reel, I think she's pretty good.

Uhhhh... are you serious? The VA is ok for a mod, not for an official game though.

(If you make serious into a Ciri pun I will e-slap you :p)

ViZ7 said:

didn't say proof, I said "pretty sure" which means its probably there. CDPR is also going all out with the final entry to the series so they might just use everything.

ReptilePZ said:
Uhhhh... are you serious? The VA is ok for a mod, not for an official game though.

(If you make serious into a Ciri pun I will e-slap you :p/>)

I'm cirious when I say that the VA is good. :p

But I do agree that there are better VAs out there, more fit for the role of Ciri.
Just wanted to give her a thumbs up, because she did a good job in the modding community.

Top Bottom