The Saovine event is live!

+
Join the celebration and take part in the special, time-limited Saovine event! Follow the story of Geralt and Dandelion, who are trying to solve a murder mystery!​

Collect the special event currency - Pearls, and exchange them for Halloween-themed rewards, like avatars, frames, or even cardbacks!​

SHUPE THE TROLL PRESENTS

TIME-LIMITED OFFERS

Trinkets from our previous Saovine events like the Bat Wings or the Pumpkin Trinket are back in the shop! For details visit the in-game store!​

The event will last until November 7th.​

As I make decisions about nodes to open (in which order), I am hoping that someone further along in the event could advise me on some issues:
  1. Does it matter to the story the order that we open/read text? If it is a murder mystery, I would expect clues in the text that possibly need to come in a certain order.
  2. With three chests and two types of scrolls, should we read scrolls before chests?
  3. Should we read one type of scroll before the other, or should we alternate?
  4. Most trees give an award for completion. Does this one?
Post automatically merged:

In case anyone else is interested, I discovered that the chests definitely contain story spoilers and should not be read prior to the scroll nodes — I have not progressed enough to determine dependencies between the story associated with the different scroll types.

Last edited:
Thanks to CDPR for the wonderful event. This event is even better than the previous one (the Shupe's event Shiny Red Rock stone)
- there is a sweet story for reading
- the event duration is 10 days and players can complete everything by login every days, do a daily quest and win 2 games / day. (or player once every 3 days and do 3 daily quests, win 7games)
- excess Pearl can be spent to buy Ultimate Keg. this is generous :)

This is no longer gwent. Change the name to Nilfgaard and just get rid of the other classes, since thats what youre doing anyways. I havent queued into anything but NG for over a week and theres plenty of others sharing the same sentiment. Its becoming a chore to play

DRK3

Forum veteran
As I make decisions about nodes to open (in which order), I am hoping that someone further along in the event could advise me on some issues:
  1. Does it matter to the story the order that we open/read text? If it is a murder mystery, I would expect clues in the text that possibly need to come in a certain order.
  2. With three chests and two types of scrolls, should we read scrolls before chests?

In case anyone else is interested, I discovered that the chests definitely contain story spoilers and should not be read prior to the scroll nodes — I have not progressed enough to determine dependencies between the story associated with the different scroll types.
The 1st text i read, from a chest, was literally the last one, that revealed the murder mystery before i knew what was happening :giveup:

Hello,

The reddish scrolls are Dandelion's side of the story and the other ones are Geralt's side.
Each scroll unlocks one more step in the story. As far as I know, unlocking the scrolls within each type can be done in any order (like story nodes elsewhere in the reward book).
The 2 stories are linked so to get minimum spoiler, you should unlock the same number of scrolls on each side.
I haven't unlocked the chests yet but as said above they contain the solution to the mystery so yeah they should be kept for the end.

I find this event more interesting than the previous one thanks to the story aspect so it's too bad that some people spoiled themselves.

Cheers!

I agree that the event is very nice and enjoyable.

I wish it came with a bit more instruction regarding the story aspect. Like many people, I am opening nodes with cosmetics first (as I have little use for ore at this point). For me, chests naturally come before story nodes. After reading one, I realized the error and simply bought chests without reading them. Luckily for me me, without context, I will probably forget the spoiler before I get to the story nodes!

This is no longer gwent. Change the name to Nilfgaard and just get rid of the other classes, since thats what youre doing anyways. I havent queued into anything but NG for over a week and theres plenty of others sharing the same sentiment. Its becoming a chore to play
Yes, the ladder is Nilfgaard badly designed soldiers + Renfri.
A total joke

I just started playing Nilfgaard again, the only faction i didn't do yet for the leaderboard. And i can understand why it is the most popular faction. It is so versatile and flexible to play, really fun to play with. It makes the other factions look stale.

Top Bottom