The screen freezes randomly and resumes after I switched to another window by pressing alt+tab or any other way

+
The game works fine on my computers for several days until yesterday I found that it will freeze randomly while I playing, the sound is normal, just the screen will freeze and I cannot do anything, if I switch to another window, the screen will resume and the game looks like fine at background, but when I switch it back, the freeze appears once again and again and again and occurs so frequently (less than 30 sec) that I cannot play it anymore, I tried to reinstall it and doesn't work, after I install the 1.05 patch(which is the 1.7GB one that downloaded automatically on steam), it STILL happens but look a bit different, now it will first profoundly reduce the fps into a single digit(where the original should be around 60-90) for about 10 seconds and then freezes, I have tried to reinstall my graphics driver and still nothing happening, my game is running under 1.05 patch on RTX 2080Ti with driver version 460.89, CPU is i7 8086k@5.0GHz, and RAM is single 16GB 3000MHz, system is Windows 10 Professional Edition 20H2(10.0.19042), I've been annoying for this problem for 2 days and I want to get some help

Sorry for necroing this, but I have exaclty the same problem and googling around found this topic (no other so precise). Did you manage to fix that? Mine started after patch 1.2 but I don't know if it's because of that, since you had the problem on an older version. Thanks in advance!

Sorry for necroing this, but I have exaclty the same problem and googling around found this topic (no other so precise). Did you manage to fix that? Mine started after patch 1.2 but I don't know if it's because of that, since you had the problem on an older version. Thanks in advance!

I also have the same issue. Both my screens freeze and i have to Alt + Tab to take control of my computer again. Then everything is fine. I Alt + Tab back into the game and then, couple of seconds later it freezes again. Gamebreaking bug. Wil have to Alt + Tab 30 times a minute to play. Anyone having same issue?

Did not have the issue after downloading the new patch, but 24 hours later. Dont know if its the reason.

I'm having the exact same issue described above. Reinstalling the game didn't fix it so hopefully someone else has a solution.

Played for 2 weeks and almost everything was fine, now I'm having terrible freezes starting from the intro, can't even get to menu. FPS drops to 2-3.
Windows 10 Professional Edition 20H2

Top Bottom