The season has ended!

+
partci;n10212642 said:
It was well known that this would be the case.

Vyse_Shimazu;n10212752 said:
If you spend the time writing this on opening GOG and PATCHING GWENT, you wouldn't be here. There's A TON of hotfixes and 1 balance change. They've stated clearly that this will not be a game-balancing patch, only performance/bug/issues patch

I didn't see such an information on the forums, if I missed something pls enlighten me with a quote or a link or something like that.
Btw you confuse hotfixes with BUGfixes and I don't really get the first part of your post.

Wellspring;n10213692 said:
Are the patch notes posted anywhere, besides in-game? At work and wanted to read about the changes.

Under patch changes it says:

Create no longer can make a card advantage spy

That's it

Under bug fixes there's a larger list including abuse of reconnacence in Ciri Nova, Emhyr and a couple of others

----
On playing the game:
Slave infantry has become doomed
There's a bug where that nilfgard silver that created a soldier or officer has been promoted to a leader

edit: patch note https://forums.cdprojektred.com/for...42-patch-and-premium-keg-weekend-are-now-live

hydra66;n10214502 said:
... Slave infantry has become doomed...

Why? I mean, WHY!!?

Than the BEASTMASTERS are not Doomed?

This is preposterous.

I'm actually enraged of this one.

So Burza had said on twitter that it's a bug and they are Doomed right now, but it will be fixed.

How, I mean, HOW you actually do this kind of bugs?

Last edited:
partci;n10214912 said:
How, I mean, HOW you actually do this kind of bugs?

I wouldn't be surprised if they intended to just have the infantry they spawn as doomed (same as the PFI were) so the GY wasn't full of slave infantry. Buuuut. Something went wrong.

Sucks because I wanted to make a slave spam deck today but guess I'll have to wait xD

Top Bottom