The secret message in the teaser

+
The secret message in the teaser

I've jsut re wrote the whole secret message so that everyone could read it.
I'm not sure about certains words but it's better the nnot having it , so ther eyou go:

Do you like our latest creation we certainly hope so. You may that we sometimes send you guys secret messages like this. It's a great way for us to speak right to you instead of burying ourselves in corporate numbo jumbo so lets begin.
First of all have you noticed all the details in our teaser (Yes. It's a teaser we'll make a proper trailer in the future). If you know the cyberpunk setting there are some things you can spot. Like implants -- look for the weapons hands and the real "skin?" -- corporate emblems that should look familiar and more. Happy hunting.

You're probably curious about the release date it's currently scheduled a way off in 2015 but in tauth. The delivery date is more like "when it's done" we will cyberpunk to you when we 're convinved it is a nothing but pure, refined, unadultered awesome we want it to be the most kick ass futuristic RPG ever -- ok, maybe this sounds pretty bully, bit it is our actual goal! You judge if we deliver it!

Oh and you may wonder why we announced our game so early before the release the reasono is that we're still building our dev team if you are a talented dude or dudette, willing to work in a really different company (gamers rul & boring coporate stuff drools!) in a super ambitious project send us your application right now! carrersecdprojektred.com

So you want to know what kind of game cyberpunk 2077 will be? the short description is that it will be a story-heavy non linear open world RPG based on the well known cyberpunk pen & paper system and setting building open world games is something we are mastering right now. And we selive that properl. Joining non linear gameplay with an excellent story telling will bring a totally new quality. hmm we'll tell some more about it soon.

And that's not all that's new we are about to reveal our other project which is much closer to being completed and yes it will also be a fully open world game an intense story you can probably guess the game we're talking about. On the 5th of february it will be all clear

So stay tuned as we will ahve quite a lot to show and tell to you soon!
we are waiting for you on our newly created forum called afterlife -- what other name could we have chosen for it.

CD projekt team

Was thinking of doing it last night but figured someone else would... ;) Soo... The Witcher 3 early 2014 perhaps?

Cool.

But I have one dumb question:
Where in the teaser is it hidden (a frame, the sound backwards...)?

Thanks a lot for posting this. I'm placing my virtual bets on The Witcher 3 being the next released game then. Which I'm just as excited for, so no complaints here.

2015 sure does seem a long way off..but I hope the teaser helps PR out in recruiting some more devs. I'll try not to get too impatient in the meantime. :cool:

thanks man, wanted to pause the vid there later today but this is also nice :)

personally i think it is the right way finishing a game before releasing it and these guys are going to deliver what they promise

damn i would like to work with a company like this but i have no experience in most things they are doing and am still going to school

and witcher 3 hell yes! i want it but can wait for it :)

Wow i would have never noticed this, how do some people notice things like this! Anyway thanks man :) I think it will be the Witcher 3, since they said we might be able to guess what it is. So doubt it would be a new IP.

I'm glad they say its almost done, hopefully should get TW3 early next year if possible!

Thanks for taking the time to make this, it was harder then i thought trying to get the specific frame, without having to try read it lol

Sorry wrong words, I read somewhere it is way ahead in development, not almost done. Now I hope that is true. All will be revealed on 5th Feb

awww you take the fun of letting everyone have a good hardtime trying to read it :p joking, when I read it and trying to stop it in the right time, I was thrilled!

Top Bottom