The Secretlab Cyberpunk 2077 Edition

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

Dive into the world of Cyberpunk 2077 in true netrunner style with a chair directly from Secretlab!

The Secretlab Cyberpunk 2077 Edition is inspired by visual cues from the game as well as V’s personal style. Every aspect of the chair brings to life a unique element of Cyberpunk 2077. Stunning, neon yellow, featuring bright turquoise stitching along the edges, offers a subtle-yet-brilliant contrast with electrical traces running down the backrest. On one side, it evokes a future of high technology and mechanization, and on the other — the flaming logo of legendary chrome rock band Samurai brings the fiery, rebellious energy of the dark future to the surface!

It is now available to buy in two models: The Secretlab OMEGA and Secretlab TITAN, with limited quantities at launch!

Pick your seat at: https://secretlab.co/cyberpunk2077!

Last edited:
ohhhh man i really need that chair , my chair creaks and hangs to the left , this chair is perfect , if i am gonna spend big money on game chair it should be a special one :D i am in love! :p

Attachments

• 22713578_304345783306017_7924492640745644896_o.jpg
    22713578_304345783306017_7924492640745644896_o.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 206
I always have big doubts whether these "gaming" chairs could suit my habits, since I use to sit like a yogi on my office chair...
Who got a chair like the CP one, can you tell me is it comfortable, and more importantly, sturdy enough to last many years in a daily use ? Thanks :)

[EDIT ---> OK it seems that we can sit cross-legged on these... good thing to know]

Last edited:
I feel like I would need to buy two, so I can see the sweet graphics on the back as well. Now I want to cut the back of the gaming chair to hang on my wall. :)

Dive into the world of Cyberpunk 2077 in true netrunner style with a chair directly from Secretlab!

The Secretlab Cyberpunk 2077 Edition is inspired by visual cues from the game as well as V’s personal style. Every aspect of the chair brings to life a unique element of Cyberpunk 2077. Stunning, neon yellow, featuring bright turquoise stitching along the edges, offers a subtle-yet-brilliant contrast with electrical traces running down the backrest. On one side, it evokes a future of high technology and mechanization, and on the other — the flaming logo of legendary chrome rock band Samurai brings the fiery, rebellious energy of the dark future to the surface!

It is now available to buy in two models: The Secretlab OMEGA and Secretlab TITAN, with limited quantities at launch!

Pick your seat at: https://secretlab.co/cyberpunk2077!
If anything, the snug seat base is more level than the level seat base, which appears to be higher near the front of the chair, but towards the back where your back rests seems to dip down. This could be an optical illusion, but if it's accurate these things always bother me a lot. I like chairs that are 100% flat which makes both the level seat uncomfortable for me since it doesn't actually appear "leveled" and the snug seat base makes me feel like it would block my mobility and make my legs feel trapped and uncomfortable. Another issue I see in both chairs is how much like in a car, the head rest seems to be awkwardly pushed forwards, more frontwards than the rest of the back rest. In cars and any chairs with this "feature" I am usually severely uncomfortable because if I lay back into the chair and rest my entire back on it, suddenly my neck and head are awkwardly bent down and forced forward, instead of being allowed to lay back comfortably. Even a completely flat surface wouldn't suffice for a head rest since the human skull goes back a little bit beyond the limit of where the back ends
Again, maybe these are all just optical illusions.

Ideal chair:
(head) O
| O O
| O
| O
| O
| O
| O
| O
| O
| O

How most chairs are that drive me crazy, especially in cars or office chairs:
(head) O O
XXXXXX | O
XXXXXX | O
XXXXXX | O
XXXXXX | O
XXXXXX | O
XXXXXX | O
XXXXXX | O
XXXXXX | O

| = spine or back
O = chair
X spacing because text doesn't stay where I put it after submitting my post
I included an illustration of the problem
chairs.png

I hope you enjoyed my funny illustration. have a nice day.

p.s. The gaming chair DOES LOOK AWESOME. :)(y)

p.s. If CDProjektRed ever got into making furniture, considering the quality and the amount of love and passion they put into their video games, and the level of care that goes into making sure their customers feel happy, I think they would achieve HUGE SUCCESS. I am not a professional or any kind of advisor and this is just a random idea and opinion I have as a totally normal person. I'm just saying I think it would be cool. I don't suggest or advise anyone to take any financial risks in any way.
Post automatically merged:

When they make a gaming couch, call me <3
OHH HOHOHOHO.... you genius! :think::smart:
My only complaint about couches is that they are never firm enough. They always seem to be soft with very hard parts inside, or just overall too soft everywhere to the point where I end up sinking into the couch, which is very uncomfortable and makes it very difficult to get up or change position, regardless of my very good physical fitness, or lack thereof. Another problem is that couches are always too low to the ground. Third, couch cushions are very annoying for me. I don't like it how they never stay put, even if they have velcro underneath. If couches were firm enough, high enough, and did not have removable cushions so that the couch surface was seamless, I would probably park a couch right in front of my gaming desk 100% of the time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom