The single most important aspect missing from Assassin of Kings (18 months or over over age rating)

+
The single most important aspect missing from Assassin of Kings (18 months or over over age rating)

I've heard a lot of criticism lately, based around hearsay and the writing of "game journalists," but what I have to say now is based on unassailable fact. There was something missing from the second Witcher game, a far more important aspect than the reliance on rolling, quen, the difficulty curve, the loss of that folk tale feel or the relative lack of little moments spent with Geralts friends and family. An aspect whose loss deeply troubled myself and many others, an aspect that could have made for a much richer and deeper experience.

I think we all know what i'm talking about don't we? But just to make sure there are no doubts left in anybodies mind i'll state it in clear english: YOUR MOTHER SUCKS DWARF COCK!

I agree, Bloth, I also really want the liveliness of TW1 in this last game. I really hope CDPR doesn't hold back.

OMG!! I admit it:

I've never played the Witcher, thus I can't vote as i'm
unworthy of living until
I do​

All this time I was plagiarizing
other opinions and posts,

I BEG ALL YOUR PARDON; GUYS!!! and girls too

Yes, that was rather disappointing. I am glad you've raised the issue and I hope CDPR pay attention to this.

I share your concerns and I believe it is extremely important to have something similar in TW3. Maybe not the same line but something that has the same feel to it. However, things are looking up for us, the dwarven genitalia enthusiasts - it seems like the developers are looking back at some themes that were present in the original game but were omitted in TW2. I cannot stress the importance of such things for my overall experience of the Witcher universe hard enough. As HomemComH pointed out, lines such as "WAIT 'TILL HE DROPS HIS FUCKING GUARD" left a sour taste in, I believe, everyone's mouth, unlike the solid expression used in the first game.

There are many reasons why The Witcher 1 is better than the second entry . Watch 1:39 for the Epic "Your mother sucks dwarf cock":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TirSICmrD30

I hope TW 3 will have lots of funny moments.

"Does pig's have tight arses" -Sheldon Skaggs

Profanity is expected from dwarves and thugs. The immortal lines as mentioned by the OP should be back, W2 felt at moments very clean.
I censored a She elf once was another one, W2 needed more random NPC comments anyway.

OP made my day, hilarious Thank You :)

cmdrsilverbolt said:
Ahhh, me virgin eyes!

- didn't get the R/PEGI 18 rating.

Oh shit, the mods have come out teh woodwork. Abort, abort.

Wut? I was never IN the woodwork. I'm pretty sure none of the other mods were either.
And you have a virgin's eyes? Where did you get them? Give them back immediately.

We used to have a good quotes thread - probably long buried now.

@Bloth - nice title edit, but I don't think we're really concerned over the possibility that babies under 18 months are reading the forums.

Oh yea, then I guess it's a coincidence that we see aquamarine patches light up in the active users box every time something fun happens. You can't trick me, trickster!

And to clarify, my post about the R rating referred to people who buy games with such labels, and then dislike what they contain. I mean, "strong language" covers a range of language, so better to gird yourself for whatever comes. Or to not buy those games at all.

But I agree with OP, and I would like realism in TW3- who uses the word "plough" during a fucking battle? I'll admit plough the lilies has a somewhat musical quality to it.

cmdrsilverbolt said:
Oh yea, then I guess it's a coincidence that we see aquamarine patches light up in the active users box every time something fun happens. You can't trick me, trickster!

And to clarify, my post about the R rating referred to people who buy games with such labels, and then dislike what they contain. I mean, "strong language" covers a range of language, so better to gird yourself for whatever comes. Or to not buy those games at all.

But I agree with OP, and I would like realism in TW3- who uses the word "plough" during a fucking battle? I'll admit plough the lilies has a somewhat musical quality to it.

uuhhh! Sorry, I don't understand.. Since I'm unworthy of living until I buy TW.... Do you mind to explain me what will I find if I play TW2? There's won't be philology of language academics dwarves? or demure prostitutes? or sterilized dissections gorges and the consequent loss of head?

I'm so confuse, now!

Top Bottom