The Soldier Statuette ANNOYING BUG!

+
The Soldier Statuette ANNOYING BUG!

just opened an account in the hope that someone here will be able to help me :sadtriss:=(
im in act 3 and currenly doing 'final preperations'.
after i finished triss's part of the quest, 'blindingly oblivous', the quest 'the soldier statuette' popped up.
back in act 1 i did 'the nobleman statuette' but only gotten hold of the soldier statuette after i did triss's quests and she left. so i forgot all about it untill now where the quest suddenly popped up as soon as i finished 'blindingly oblivous' (it wasn't in my quest log before that, although i did have the statuette from doing 'a dangerous game'). when i go to triss, which is staying in the inn, i tell her about the soldier statuette she takes me to her old place in the bits ( so far everything is good ) but then, when shes about to take care of it the scene is suddenly stopped and triss is just standing there. i can talk to her but the only option is to ask her how is she, not to mention shes staying there instead of going back to the inn. im left stuck with this quest in my log with no way to progress it. it's so damn annoyin. is there a solution to this bug?!?!

note: i have 1.08 patch installed.

I'm in the same spot even tho I've completed both quests, this is the 2nd time that this happens i think the quest just didn't register as complete the 1st time.

I had this happen too and couldnt fix it either, it had happened near the end of the hand and apparently it won't work if Triss had already left.

We get to the area to cast the spell but she just stands there like a stunned mullet doing nothing.

you thought you were going to get working side quests 6 months after launch...muahahahaha...jokes on you...im in same boat...that and treasure hunts for superior wolf gear bugged and cant finish...another treasure hunt "dont play with the gods" bugged and stuck in que, multiple white markers that wont clear.....welcome to amateur hour at the witcher 3 HQ. Guess be happy you can finish the story and the roll and quick attack work *rolls eyes*.

just opened an account in the hope that someone here will be able to help me :sadtriss:=(
im in act 3 and currenly doing 'final preperations'.
after i finished triss's part of the quest, 'blindingly oblivous', the quest 'the soldier statuette' popped up.
back in act 1 i did 'the nobleman statuette' but only gotten hold of the soldier statuette after i did triss's quests and she left. so i forgot all about it untill now where the quest suddenly popped up as soon as i finished 'blindingly oblivous' (it wasn't in my quest log before that, although i did have the statuette from doing 'a dangerous game'). when i go to triss, which is staying in the inn, i tell her about the soldier statuette she takes me to her old place in the bits ( so far everything is good ) but then, when shes about to take care of it the scene is suddenly stopped and triss is just standing there. i can talk to her but the only option is to ask her how is she, not to mention shes staying there instead of going back to the inn. im left stuck with this quest in my log with no way to progress it. it's so damn annoyin. is there a solution to this bug?!?!

note: i have 1.08 patch installed.

Exact same issue here, trying to do this quest right now.

Top Bottom