The sound of V's footsteps

+
Am I the only one who thinks it's ridiculously exaggerated? It sounds like V is loudly stomping his/her feet with every step they take while 'walking'. If the game had been in 3rd person mode and V's 'walking' animation had matched the sound effect it would probably have looked as ridiculous as it sounds. It's so over the top that I actually find it immersion breaking.

Sorry... This is an example of what Asperger syndrome can do to a person. You easily notice details like these and they end up sticking out like a sore thumb, bugging you to no end. In this case, enough that I felt like I had to get that bullshit off my chest.

Well till patch 1.06 I had opposite problem - I had barely any footsteps sounds - I kinda wanted that to be result of how ninja I was, but it wasn't - I wasn't.

Hmm.. when it comes to the sound of footsteps, while walking over wet surfaces i was missing the "wet" sound.. especially on obviously wet and muddy terrains.

Sorry... This is an example of what Asperger syndrome can do to a person. You easily notice details like these and they end up sticking out like a sore thumb, bugging you to no end. In this case, enough that I felt like I had to get that bullshit off my chest.
There was something bugging me to, since I recognized it. But because I've got no Asperger, I forgot it and will be brooding
the whole day what it was.....:(

Top Bottom