The Source Helo! (spoilers)

+
The Source Helo! (spoilers)

Hello ppl, have been playing this absolutely brilliant game, but now it would seem some bug has stopped me cold in my tracks, or just as likely I'm an idiot...I'm currently trying my best to finish the quest: "The Source". Problem is that after I go to the hospital to pick up Alvin, and Dandelion tells me he's been taken and leads me to these double doors, I can't get inside. The door's simply locked. Is this a bug? Or am I missing something (done pretty much everything else there is to do)?Please help!P.S. tried loading an old game from way back when I first arrived in the trade quarter with the same result....

How odd, I was able to go in those doors without a problem.Do you get a message saying 'Locked' when you try and use them, or does the game just not recognise them (I found this can happen if the game still thinks Geralt is in combat mode, you don't get the 'use' icon)?

That *is* rather odd. Does Dandelion talk to you as you approach the doors -- he should say something about the "proactive ballad" or something about wanting to go in ...? If not, maybe talking to him will help. But otherwise, there is nothing else to do ... you follow Dandelion, he talks (cut-scene) and you go in and kill people.

He talks about a proactive ballad then nothing happens and the doors stay closed.... I suppose my game's officially messed up... Any ideas? Console commands?

I've got the same problem, absolutely no idea why I can't go past the cutscene and attack assassins as it should be scripted this way. My current progress is all other sidequests done plus lock and key and viziman connection main quests have been completed.

Top Bottom