the starting card pool

+
the starting card pool

Too weak and you will get crushed by the wallet warriors and lose every time, too strong and why even buy packs this deck is great.

So how many cards and how powerful should those cards and starting pool be?

Lets face it the starting cards in Witcher 3 were bad really really bad. 1 and 2 with tight bond in this game would be horrible, and scare new players away.

Personally i think when you 1st load up you get a pick a faction and the cards in the chosen faction will be better and have more uncommon cards in it's then the rest of your cards in your other 3 factions.

Let me know what you guys think, thank you for reading.

yeah it's something that's essential for the game's success ,, you might not have noticed but after the last update when you start a B&W only game they give you a much better starting deck with Geralt and 3 crinfrid reavers + an extra spy with Thaler.

if they manage to do it like that it will be fine esp. with the given idea of a preferred faction that receives some extra quality cards.

I think they'll give you enough basics to make a reasonable deck no matter who you face.

x3 Scorch / Weathers / Horns.
Many Troops and Character and Heroes to choose from.

I think Gwent will be really about how effectively you use your Scorchs and Protect your Unit cards from opponent Scorches etc.
This will allow even basic decks to beat Veteran Decks if outplayed.

Although I do like the idea of Getting preferential cards for a deck you like. I doubt they'll do that though because... why? They'll probably just give you a burst of currency at the beggining of the game : for completing story campiagns the first time, completing the tutorial, wins 1 / 10/ 50 matches online or something.
As the carrot on a stick

Top Bottom