The studio needs our support!

+
I played The Witcher 3 for the first time this year. How bad was TW3 during release for people to think a game with a massive bug during the final boss fight is a fixed game? What is this trust in CDPR fixing games based on? I played the latest TW3 and it wasn't fixed...

I played The Witcher 3 for the first time this year. How bad was TW3 during release for people to think a game with a massive bug during the final boss fight is a fixed game? What is this trust in CDPR fixing games based on? I played the latest TW3 and it wasn't fixed...

The easiest, simplest part, said by the CEO of CD, is to fix the game. That he himself said when console problems began to be revealed. The biggest problem will be to change the direction the game had taken ... that will be the challenge, to transform something mediocre into something, at least, acceptable. Fixing bad codes is easy, but that doesn't change the fact that the code is bad, the mechanics are deplorable, empty, mediocre ... that nothing new presents, just a copy and paste of old games ... like GTA ... or similar things.

These will be the biggest challenges of Cyberpunk, doing what they said in the interviews, etc ...

We will see...

I gave them enough support with my $60 I won’t be getting back.

I am giving them more support than they should be allowed for giving them the benefit of the doubt that they might make the game NOT crash every other hour and maybe—MAYBE make the game back into what we were promised.

They don’t need any more support from us. We’ve paid them for a product that wasn’t as advertised. The burden is on them to actually deliver the product as advertised, even if it takes half a year to do so.

Regardless of what they do, I may never buy another product from them again, especially on launch.

I keep reading posts like this and I think you're missing the point. Just because the game sold 13 million copies, doesn't mean people can be outright abusive to the studio, which they are. Just read the forum, even in this thread people are pointlessly hateful.

Giving someone money doesn't buy us the right to be abusive towards them. There are CDPR devs that have quit social media since the launch. And for what are people being hateful? It almost sounds like some people want CDPR to Thanos snap all features back until the game right now or they won't stop being toxic.

Just read this thread, I'm saying let's support the studio and most of the people are either telling me they don't need to support it past the 60$ they paid or why the game is trash.

I mean why wouldn't the devs quit social media, I would as well and I'm not even a dev.

It's honestly disappointing reading this forum sometimes...

These kids think developers are their friends.

You don't need to be friends with someone to treat him with dignity and offer basic human decency.

But if this thread is any indication showing kindness to people is seen as a weakness rather than a virtue. Such are the times I guess that being ruthless and cold is seen as being cool while being compassionate as being a gullible fool.

You people were pretty eager to point fingers at CDPR for becoming the corpos they depicted in their own game, yet it seems to me that the customers have also become like the gangs depicted ingame. All over 60 dollars and some broken promises, pitchforks and all. And anyone who doesn't agree with this tribe mentality is somehow a fool for still believing in CDPR.

I'm no more friends with the developers than I am with anyone else in this forum. I'm just willing to give them a chance without insulting their game every opportunity I get. At this point the "feedback" has become one big circlejerk and it absolutely isn't warranted.

You don't need to be friends with someone to treat him with dignity and offer basic human decency.

But if this thread is any indication showing kindness to people is seen as a weakness rather than a virtue. Such are the times I guess that being ruthless and cold is seen as being cool while being compassionate as being a gullible fool.

You people were pretty eager to point fingers at CDPR for becoming the corpos they depicted in their own game, yet it seems to me that the customers have also become like the gangs depicted ingame. All over 60 dollars and some broken promises, pitchforks and all. And anyone who doesn't agree with this tribe mentality is somehow a fool for still believing in CDPR.

I'm no more friends with the developers than I am with anyone else in this forum. I'm just willing to give them a chance without insulting their game every opportunity I get. At this point the "feedback" has become one big circlejerk and it absolutely isn't warranted.

couldn't have said it better, thank you :)

Waw choom, great comment word for word, thank you for it!

This forum gives me a strong feeling of a overall very hostile attitude towards the CDPR. Personally I'm on quite opposite side to this and I hope that it can be turned here, in time, into more constructive and much less hateful feedback to the game.

Hating an attitude - of CDPR's contempt for players, at least of its directors, something demonstrated in practice through controversial announcements about something that never really existed - is different from 'hating a game, its developers' and this difference is huge . Of course, the public will be overcome with anguish, with frustration. Expecting less is naive. Anyone who dreams big, CDPR and promises or says he will do something at that level, has to be able to fall from a certain height ...

We cannot condemn the community about. This feeling, despite those who do not play games, is general.

CDPR will have two paths here, accepting the ideas of those who do not play the game, press or part of that press or gamers and these are also divided, from 'common sense', to the most demanding, people who have years of it.

The 'shortcuts' are over, at least with regard to the illusions created by CDPR itself on Cyberpunk. what will happen is obvious, regardless of the paths to follow, the monopoly always wins ... money always wins in this world or type of world. EA is still alive ... Bethesda, too.

The topic subject is that the studio needs our support. Pretty much all of us have gripes in some ways about the game and were aggrieved and maybe needed a place to vent out about it, but we are ready to move on and give them a chance to make it right and support them. No one condemns you for feeling mad or angry and betrayed. Just allow us to coexist with the topic that goes in opposite direction.

And constructive criticism IS still showing support, but the outright dismissal that the topic is even necessary or somehow dumb isn't constructive or even worth your own time. You aren't doing yourself or anyone any favors. Even less so if you call us kids, naive fools or whatnot for expressing support.

None of us are willing to abandon the things you also feel aggrieved about just because we maybe like the game or the team behind it. We just choose to have a different approach in pushing for it, and if our voices end up ignored after passionately asking for certain things and keeping belief in them to deliver it, we will likely just fade away from this forum and CDPR's earnings.

This is what happened to CDPR in 2021: After the January update, fixing most of the glitches and bugs, the CD workplace became a hostile environment with many spontaneous fistfights among the developers and foul language involving mothers, sisters and genitalia. The bugfixes had revealed that the game was hollow beneath the surface and that it would need at least two years of further development. The marketing team went into overdrive employing fanboys and sending them throughout the net. This did not quench the hate which now had become mainstream. In March Mike Pondsmith filmed himself pissing on a Cyberpunk 2077 memorabilia and calling out Marcin Iwiński for ruining his RPG game - this also included mothers, sisters and genitalia - Marcin on the other end sent him a letter containing his own pubic hair. April wasn't better for CD. More than 40 % of the developers was on sick leave, a situation sneaky Marcin blamed Covid for, though most of the workers just had a mild case of neurosis. With the warmer weather came the bitter end for CDPR. The company, with the rights to all their games, was sold to Microsoft. Most of the developers left the company, some went insane, while others gwent abroad. Marcin was left with a sizable fortune after the lawsuits and the company's demise. He left Poland to an undisclosed location together with his mother and sister.

Last edited:
I will be ready to give my support once cd projekt proves they are listening to the feedback as they had a lot of feedback back when the gameplay demo were given and even years before that but they chosen to don't listen. If Cdpr will start to patch missing feature and overall more world interaction in the game i am even ready to buy a second copy of the game for me as the one i play belong to my brother but until then...

I support them, as I said elsewhere I'm sure they will fix everything and I hope they will finish to implement features that would make the game even more immersive (above all the "immersive AI").
I believe the PC version shoul have been launched first, the launch on console had to be delayed.

Anyway now it's late: given the current situation the game just need the improvements!
Dear CDPR, we support you and your efforts in making your games. Just don't get discouraged by the shitstorm! :)

I agree 200% with you. I hope that the devs read your post and know that we support them !

CDPR devs, we love you ! Just go read comments on the Cyberpunk 2077 music videos on Youtube and you will see how much people loved this game !

CDPR devs, we love you ! Just go read comments on the Cyberpunk 2077 music videos on Youtube and you will see how much people loved this game !

Ha! That's so true. I was listening to "Never Fade Away" on YT the other day, read all the sensible comments where people described the deep experiences they had with the game...and I felt like I'm on a different social media planet :)

Top Bottom