The studio needs our support!

+
Ha! That's so true. I was listening to "Never Fade Away" on YT the other day, read all the sensible comments where people described the deep experiences they had with the game...and I felt like I'm on a different social media planet :)

Which comments are not sensible? And do you reply positive comments only? Is this your personal preference or CDPR's order? Trust me, you DO live on a different planet.

Which comments are not sensible? And do you reply positive comments only? Is this your personal preference or CDPR's order? Trust me, you DO live on a different planet.

1. I didn't say anything about comments that are not sensible.
2. Apart from being a mod I'm also a member of the community and I reply to posts and threads I feel like replying to.
3. I am not CDPR's employee and I don't take orders from CDPR in terms of my preferences of any kind.

I hope it answers your questions.

Supporting someone, company, or whomever isn't just being positive about them. It's also about calling them out when they screw up so they don't do it again. It's being able to tell them the truth even if it's something they don't want to hear.

1. I didn't say anything about comments that are not sensible.
2. Apart from being a mod I'm also a member of the community and I reply to posts and threads I feel like replying to.
3. I am not CDPR's employee and I don't take orders from CDPR in terms of my preferences of any kind.

I hope it answers your questions.

Sorry, I thought you are CDPR's employee.

I don't understand what all of the hubbub is about!

Sure there are bugs and missed opportunities, but I have yet to see a "perfect" game. I know I'm enjoying playing!

I think people spend too much time dwelling on negativity anymore, it's a lifestyle. Let's not forget what a shitty year this has been and be thankful that this is the worst problem in our lives right now; being disappointed by a video game and having the ability to ruin lives when things don't meet our expectations! Yay us!

Sure there are bugs and missed opportunities, but I have yet to see a "perfect" game. I know I'm enjoying playing!

I think people spend too much time dwelling on negativity anymore, it's a lifestyle. Let's not forget what a shitty year this has been and be thankful that this is the worst problem in our lives right now; being disappointed by a video game and having the ability to ruin lives when things don't meet our expectations! Yay us!

As I wrote in another topic, whoever proposes to fly high, should know the size and the result of any fall. You can't blame the community for the advertising promoted by CDPR itself.

The game, like all, has positive and negative aspects, but the negatives really interfere in the gameplay of the game that the CDPR proposed until the day the game was released.

People are tired of the 'advertising' of what is not real ... and CDPR has shown that it is not so different from the companies that they have always criticized or the market logic in this medium.

The hubbub was,or at least partly, due to hiding the performance of the game on older consoles and not allowing video or screenshots from older consoles prior to release.

I totally agree with op, but I also feel it's totally justifiable to be angry with CDPR for misleading the consumer, and for betraying the vision that Mike Pondsmith and the dev's had for the game. At some point, it looks like management decided to totally abandon the RPG genre and make the game appeal to everyone.

Personally, I'm pissed off! but I do have faith in the dev's rectifying the failings of CP2077 if management gives them space and time to do so.

I ask, aren't we supporting CDPR at this very moment? We're here, exchanging ideas, some maybe a bit more heated than others, we voice our disagreements, our dissapointment and even possible improvements we'd like to see moving forward, thing is that it all takes time, we're right smack in the holiday season, plus the kind of updates that we'd love (more like the mechanics advertised that were not fully delivered but I've already mentioned this a lot in other threads) will take time, not a couple of hotfixes, so all we need for I'd wager the next month at least is a tad bit of patience, let's all have a good time in new years eve (or try to at least?) and then wait and see what comes up with the game around mid Jan and start of Feb.

I think blind support doesn't really help anyone, honestly. The devs that you want to support are pretty vocal about the issues that the customers are voicing as well, so, seems like things are going the way that they ought to go.

6/10

a lot of the people who are the most buttmad right now are the same ones who thought cdpr could do no wrong. i see a major correlation there.

If you like CDPR you should give them according scores and reviews whenever and wherever you can :)

Wish someone made a list where I can vote!

I supported the with my trust and pre-order, also I didn't hear about what others say as I played this game until act 2 end. But between my play I noticed changes and pure hollowness, literally not even hidden, with the choices and the Immersion. Just a beautiful city and outstanding graphics on pc ultra rtx medium ! Isn't!
Enough for this game. I wrote them on the forums my experience and ideas and noticed that they seem to think that this game is just getting kicked and finger pointed because of bugs.
Seriously? And the people have to high expectations? Did I or you do the advertising of this game?

So after 4 times declining my refund I am stuck with this game. So It seems I must relay from modders and the direction this company goes sadly.

So in terms that they need our moral and support they have to prove themselves worthy of that with maybe first of all a real excuse about making false choices and loosing the grip of their advertisements. Apologies for their we go full mature Player style and than silently patch it out. And than deliver content with free dlcs. After this we are good CDRed. Than I know the spine is back and the direction is consumer friendly.

No they dont... They got paid.. They lied and cheated.. You know who needs support. My poor best friend. Which has 180 euro salary but he bought the game because he believed in this studio.....I knew something was up when they started getting youtubers in for roles.. the game is ok.. but how dare they??.. Lied about everything... Things subject to change... FOR REAL... so if i pay someone to make a CGI trailer and put that on that trailer and after that i give you a ps1 game its ok??? If its ok for you then you are the part of the problem..

No they dont... They got paid.. They lied and cheated.. You know who needs support. My poor best friend. Which has 180 euro salary but he bought the game because he believed in this studio.....I knew something was up when they started getting youtubers in for roles.. the game is ok.. but how dare they??.. Lied about everything... Things subject to change... FOR REAL... so if i pay someone to make a CGI trailer and put that on that trailer and after that i give you a ps1 game its ok??? If its ok for you then you are the part of the problem..
You are talking about the console version? Your friend can get a refund

I'm pretty sure the last video I've been posting says how I feel about the dev team themselves. Was from Girlfriend Reviews channel. Whoever said it was ready in January needs to be slapped with a rubber hose, though..

Sure there are bugs and missed opportunities, but I have yet to see a "perfect" game.

The fault of this game is not that it's not perfect. It's that it is painfully mediocre.

This mediocrity would be alleviated if there were actual choices and consequences, if the dialogues and lifepaths actually mattered. If it's not a good RPG, and certainly it's not a good action/adventure or sandbox (because of the lack of systems), then what is this game good at?

Fixing it requires much more than bugfixing. It requires a reworking of quests and gameplay systems. We can give all the support we want, but they dropped the ball hard. They deceived their customers and released an half backed product with things that are just not acceptable from AAA games in 2020. They need to show that they want to complete the game. The reputation on the studio lies on this. Who is going to be hyped about their future project after such an awful release?

No offense to your friend, but if the cost of a full priced game is going to break the bank you shouldn't be buying that game until it's on sale regardless of how good it is. Even if it met every expectation, one's financial security and mental health shouldn't hang in the balance over a $60 video game.

Top Bottom