The Sun has risen for V - Having trouble doing a replay

+
I just concluded my First Playthrough and after my 140+ hours I am completely happy with way so magnificently ended with Panam

I don't want to go back to Night City as my "V" because he is where I strived to get him but I do want to go back as "Another" V

Would like peoples' thoughts on how they were able to replay after achieving their Ideal Ending?

If I understand right (maybe not) :)
For me, I want more, doing it better and have fun.
(delete all my previous saves and here we go for another run)

If I understand right (maybe not) :)
For me, I want more, doing it better and have fun.
(delete all my previous saves and here we go for another run)
Thanks for the reply. I guess I am so invested still its hard to let go my achievements. I am trying to get "New eyes" so that I re-enter Night City as a new man and avoid as much as possible, meta-gaming it. Perhaps a very strict role-play with a set of rules might work....

Thanks for the reply. I guess I am so invested still its hard to let go my achievements. I am trying to get "New eyes" so that I re-enter Night City as a new man and avoid as much as possible, meta-gaming it. Perhaps a very strict role-play with a set of rules might work....
Yep, I will not lie that the most difficult "restart" was the first time. After the end (The Star with Judy), I took a little time to start from scratch.
But I wanted to play and as I had finished everything, I had no real other choice to tell the truth :D

Yep, I will not lie that the most difficult "restart" was the first time. After the end (The Star with Judy), I took a little time to start from scratch.
But I wanted to play and as I had finished everything, I had no real other choice to tell the truth :D
Thanks for the honesty... I think I will just let it lie for a few days and keep uploading my original playthrough videos until I see my way clear to another Cyber-Run. Haven't tried a Nomad or Street Kid, so maybe..

Top Bottom