The Superseded Guide to the Forum:

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Superseded Guide to the Forum:

In the interest of saving a lot of time and a lot of headache with repetitive threads, I am creating this thread so there is a guide to all the most likely to be repeated relevant discussions. I will update it as more relevant threads are formed...

GENERAL GAME IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS

DISCUSSION OF MAIN CHARACTER

IN GAME TOYS

SETTING

STORY

MECHANICS

OTHER GAME CONCERNS

very good thread, and kudos to your effort and patience for this.
Why do you think you are over stepping? every member is valuable here, and such contributions make the community better

Added the requested thread about roles... however not sure we need three threads on the same subject... But a mod did comment directly in the thread asking for ideas...

Added the Known features thread

Added the Making of the Teaser thread

Very useful. Now we should rate the discussions for intelligence, consensus, and hotness. EVERY discussion Pure Species is in gets +1 for hotness because furries.
.....what? Fur is flammable!

Great post, Wisdom. Do you think this thread about hypothetical Oculus Rift support could have a spot under your hardware section? Although maybe it's a bit overly fantastic I think it's an amazing idea that warrants the attention.

Great post, Wisdom. Do you think this thread about hypothetical Oculus Rift support could have a spot under your hardware section? Although maybe it's a bit overly fantastic I think it's an amazing idea that warrants the attention.

Sure... although I have no idea what oculus rift is, will have to check out the thread and find out I guess.

Sure... although I have no idea what oculus rift is, will have to check out the thread and find out I guess.

You have to check it out! I didn't have money when it was on kickstarter otherwise would have given and it made some 10x the goal some million within 24 hours.
I would like to see the OR first come out in the market and this be one of those stunning looking games which support it

Added the Cyberpunk Soundtrack, Wardrobe and Style, Everyday Life, and the Black Market threads....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom