The supposed hotfix for the servers made things worse for Xbox players

+
The supposed hotfix for the servers made things worse for Xbox players

the servers were bad before the hotfix. they are much worse now for xbox players. maybe this bad for ps4 or pc, maybe not. but i know for a fact they are worse now as i've lost count of all the DCs. at least after the armor patch which broke the game for xbox players too, we could relaunch the game to try and avoid DCs. but now, there is no rhyme or reason to them and happen in all kinds of game modes.

if we don't get a new hotfix soon (because CDPR M.O. when things are only bad for xbox players is to ignore us), maybe we should organize boycotts, which won't be hard since we can't play the game properly anyway.

I feel you, I lost 2 shards today to disconnects alone. But organize boycotts? How about practicing a bit of patience instead? It is a F2P game, after all. :)

I have complained a lot about this stuff but the game has been doing better for me lately. If it happens again you bet I will be on here submitting tickets.

I actually haven't experienced any connections issues since the hotfix on Xbox so I'm actually really surprised. I think CDPR is finally turning things around.

Actually hadn't had a disconnect for almost a week. Then today I've already lost two arena shards. Which really was pouring salt on the wound of losing 11 straight arena matches.

Also had a few disconnects during friendly matches after giving up on arena. I didn't mind as much due to them both being extremely annoying viper Witcher decks.

I just submitted a ticket. Unfortunate that Xbox play gets worse every patch. The game will just randomly no let me play a card. There is almost a weird "hiccup" when I click to play the card to the board.

I try and click the card again to release, but it will not. All other functionality continues to work. I can look at cards, look at card history, check graveyards, etc... But cannot release and play a card to the board.

Timer reaches 0 and nothing happens. No end screen. No notice of victory or defeat. This will stay this way indefinitely. I have let it sit for 30 minutes and no change. Need to either restart Xbox, or start a different game and then restart Gwent.

Please, please get someone competent on these Xbox issues. The problems get worse with every patch.

My game seems to get progressively worse each time I try to come back to it. It used to disconnect every few games or so, then it was every other game, now it's all the time. Just now I started a casual game (I'm too scared to play anything else) and the loading screen was still moving but I could hear the sound effects of the game, so I knew the timer had started to count down before I'd even logged into the damn game! And yet yesterday, I played six games with no issues... There really is no comprehensible pattern to these damn disconnects!

Sent in support ticket. Get same response as always... Please install latest update.

Um, yeah. Thanks for the help and reply for the 10 minutes I spent clearly defining the problems for your team to look into fixing these Xbox issues.

What a run around.

It's been incredibly hit or miss for me since the alleged patch. At times, I'll go for multiple games in a row with no issues. Then, I'll have a streak with the exact opposite (get frozen or disconnected in many games in a row). I work for a software company, so I get the challenges that go along with it, but this is a pretty major regression. I understand that it's still in beta, but as soon as you accept money for your game/app, you're held to a different standard. I hope they can get it resolved because I generally love the game.

the game is unplayable on Xbox one - every game I start freezes, lost so many games already...I gave up

They definitelly have issues with servers on their side. My connection tested ok. Today is particulary bad. makes this game very frustrating. They should change points system for ranked play for connection issues losses. It is extremelly unfair!

i lost track of ho many disconnects i had today.

btw, i've created tickets on support too, and they are basically ignored.

going on 3 weeks now of cdpr doing nothing.

you'd think pc players would be outraged too, but they don't care because they get free wins. i quit giving GG's to pc players because if they don't care that its such a struggle for us, then they don't deserve getting GG's from me.

more than 3 weeks now we've been ignored. i've filled out support tickets that also go ignored. yea, they give the usual lip service platitude of, "we are in beta and apologize about your problems" BS. but any followup to that is ignored.

Cardzilla;n10699761 said:
more than 3 weeks now we've been ignored. i've filled out support tickets that also go ignored. yea, they give the usual lip service platitude of, "we are in beta and apologize about your problems" BS. but any followup to that is ignored.

In the AMA Burza mentioned that they are working on a fix for console, as they are aware of the issues.

I understand this must be annoying for Xbox players but currently we can only wait and hope it gets better soon.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...ons-here-ended (post no. 17)

I had a lot of problems on PS4 before the season, but right now it's okay there, so I'm optimistisc it will improve on xbox too!

Cardzilla;n10699761 said:

I've actually got a reply from them last week...

Hello,

We are aware of the issue and looking into it. Thank you for your report, it will help us adjust the priorities!

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
Paweł from Dragon Mountains

Now it worked slightly better for me in the last week however I have experienced further issues today...I lost at least two games bcs of it.

I agree it should be priority... This is not a week issue but several weeks....and is it unfair towards XBOX one players...

devivre;n10699981 said:
In the AMA Burza mentioned that they are working on a fix for console, as they are aware of the issues.

I understand this must be annoying for Xbox players but currently we can only wait and hope it gets better soon.

his line was lip service. a platitude. if there was any real urgency to our issues, they would have done more than give PR lines about the situation. further proof was the 4 weeks between armor nerf and saovine patch where the game crashed after every 2-3 matches and they did nothing.

Top Bottom