The supposed hotfix for the servers made things worse for Xbox players

+
Just got 3 points away from 3000 mmr. Took a break to eat. Started her up to give it a go in breaking that mark for the first time and what happened...crash round 1 and a loss of 20 mmr.

Cool.

This is beyond annoying now. Especially having no rhyme or reason why it's happening to try and avoid the issue.

Guest 4058750

Well I agree with the others... it’s great to say be patient but with the arena mode just coming in, it’s not fun bombing out of games and potentially wasting money. I can’t work towards any avatars or borders so that’s tough luck to me then. Not happy but what can you do?

Yeah it's pointless trying to play on xbox right now. My main account is on xbox buy with how bad the game is in its current state I've been playing on pc.

No fix for Xbox/PS4 players?

we were led to believe that the new season would focus on bug fixes. a new season has started and no announcement. seriously? so we went through all of last season with a buggy mess and now the promise of a fix for the new season is now being broken?

Guest 4058750

Where is the fix to the Xbox issues?!? Logged on, first game in I’d laid 4 cards, on my turn I couldn’t do anything again. This is getting beyond ridiculous. Yes it’s a beta game but high impact issues like this should be being solved first.

Seriously the wait is just too long... i checked out already other cardgames on xbox - smite tactics is not too bad at all. if there wont be a fix for these issues soon im going to uninstall gwent completly

Just look at the Board, then look at my Hand, then look at the so called completion of the Challenge. ALL 3 losses came from disconnects. This makes me cry. The game is UNPLAYABLE because of disconnects like these which happen more often than expected. PLEASE release a Hotfix for this!

https://imgur.com/a/KMoF1

Last edited:
I’ve had the same issues. Previous to the last patch (not this current one) I had ~70%+ wine rate in ranked and now 2/3 or more of my lost games are strictly from DC. I have a sub 50% winrate now just due to DC. I loved Arena, but I’m not putting in the time for that just to lose three games to DC. I dunno what’s happened but it’s awful.

Ive reinstalled the game, deleted my save game files, reinstalled/reset my xb1, and followed every thing I can find. Nothing...

Guest 4058750

Plugging an Ethernet cable worked for me. Though it’s streched across the room taught, because that is the only way I can do it

So far the patch fixed things as far as the game freezing in place but it's introduced a new bug. Trying to to the faction challenge at the moment as Nilfgaard and Assire is completely woruthless at times. Sometimes Assire will put cards put into a deck and other times she just sits there in limbo and the screen to pick cards doesn't even pop up. You have to wait until the timer runs out to even continue playing since you can't pick cards or confirm a choice.

Top Bottom