The Trail

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trollolololol! :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

That's all I'm seeing at the moment! :lol: Please just put us out of our misery!

Please?

Love this thread...

Edit:
Edit: I got it
Staph! I can't take it anymore...

Last edited:
I just check it once or twice a day. They haven't said what they would reveal so how can I be excited for something if we don't know what it is, if there is anything at all?

"The magician looked around carefully, finally finding what she was looking for.
Over the gully, supported horizontally by enormous boulders, lay a mighty tree trunk, dark, bare and
turning green with moss. Triss rode closer, wanting to make sure this was, indeed, the Trail and not a tree
accidentally felled in a gale. But she spied a narrow, indistinct pathway disappearing into the woods. She
could not be mistaken - this was definitely the Trail, a path encircling the old castle of Kaer Morhen and
beset with obstacles, where witchers trained to improve their running speeds and controlled breathing."
-Blood Of the Elves

So besides Yennefer do you think the trailer might show us a little of Kaer Morhen?

Oh, I didn't think of that. That would be awesome! Not too optimistic about that happening (they need to focus on presenting Yennefer more than Kaer Morhen) but yeah, that would be pretty neat.

They could present Yennefer briliantly with Kaer Morhen as the background.Maybe the castle is being seiged and Yennefer comes out of the forest and blasts everyone to bits.

Damnit...Now I'm "seeing" it on the "Trail" page.I can't believe I did this to myself and with just one day to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom