The Trail

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wow there are so many interesting hypothesis going on here . Pfft every body knows that it`s only 1/2 of this dynamic duo

Attachments

• spy-vs-spy.jpg
    spy-vs-spy.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 40
Trail? What fecking trail would that be? There is no trail! All I see are lots of frustrated forumites and bushes! :crazy:

I think I have to leave now, otherwise I'll go completely mad!

Well, I need to share this with you guys. :look: :listen:
Yesterday I was going to go to bed, when I saw something on the web...what I can consider a "trail"....
All down, of the pre-order button, sometimes and totally random, there were appearing some color points. They were green, and I thought that maybe following with the mouse it could be something. I was WRONG.
Then I thought that maybe following and clicking....and they appeared more...faster...so I decided to do it more.
After various try and some minutes (about 5) doing it, they green point turn to RED. I clicked it again. Green again. So I reloaded and started again. Some minutes after again, 2 points appeared. One green on the right and one red on the left. Dont clicked the red one, but no more points appeared and nothing happened.
Today it is like I have done nothing, so now I decided to tell you so if anyone can, maybe this is the fucking trail. But I can't do more Y_Y :sad:

I took some pics now I tried a last time.

GREEN (it was dissappearing already, sorry)

View attachment 6552

RED

View attachment 6553

Maybe it is nothing, maybe it is what we were looking for. Try and tell us please :D

Attachments

• greenpoint.jpg
    greenpoint.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 43
  • redpoint.JPG
    redpoint.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 44
Well, I need to share this with you guys. :look: :listen:
Yesterday I was going to go to bed, when I saw something on the web...what I can consider a "trail"....
All down, of the pre-order button, sometimes and totally random, there were appearing some color points. They were green, and I thought that maybe following with the mouse it could be something. I was WRONG.
Then I thought that maybe following and clicking....and they appeared more...faster...so I decided to do it more.
After various try and some minutes (about 5) doing it, they green point turn to RED. I clicked it again. Green again. So I reloaded and started again. Some minutes after again, 2 points appeared. One green on the right and one red on the left. Dont clicked the red one, but no more points appeared and nothing happened.
Today it is like I have done nothing, so now I decided to tell you so if anyone can, maybe this is the fucking trail. But I can't do more Y_Y :sad:

I took some pics now I tried a last time.

GREEN (it was dissappearing already, sorry)

View attachment 6552

RED

View attachment 6553

Maybe it is nothing, maybe it is what we were looking for. Try and tell us please :D
No veo nada :(

Hmm.... nope... sigo sin ver nada.

Going back to English: still not seeing anything. Could you circle the general area where the points would appear?

@LadyJuka
Oh, I was looking at the wrong spot. I don't see any dots popping up on the page (was listening to Socks talk about GG for like 5 minutes while looking at thewitcher.com/thetrail).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom