The Trail

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quote myself
That's always the best person to quote IMO.
CDPR MUST release new info (big or small) everyday or I will co crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They'll insert specific words in the source code everyday until friday,I think.Our friendly neighbourhood bear provided us with a quote earlier that shed some light on the matter.
Edit:
Marcin Momot said:
Niestety nie. Widzę, że znaleźliście już nowe słowa w kodzie. Polecam sprawdzać stronę codziennie :)
GT:
Unfortunately, no. I see that you found new words already in the code. I would recommend checking this page every day.

Last edited:
Third Sodden Battle? With Yennefer remembering the previous one?

That would be pretty epic!

Get this....she is with Nilfgaard army when the Third battle of Sodden is going on yeah... then bam she gets back her memories, and runs away.(betraying Nilfgaardians)

I'm a genius

Last edited:
We are only 19 weeks away from the release
I love your optimism.

That's always the best person to quote IMO.
#1 in sources.

Get this....she is with Nilfgaard army when the Third battle of Sodden is going on yeah... then bam she gets back her memories, and runs away.(betraying Nilfgaardians)

I'm a genius
Camera zooming on the obelisk with the names of those who fell in the last Sodden Hill battle. And before attacking and running away the final view locked on her eyes like:
Dear Melitele, dreaming is so beautiful.

[SUB]Now, excuse me while I go to the nearest asylum.[/SUB]

Attachments

• 5tPcpfU.jpg
    5tPcpfU.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 49
Maybe this will introduce the character Yennefer to the newer player (those that haven't read the books). So we can expect some narration? (please let it be the VA of Yen.)

And maybe it's not a trailer but sort of a small film... on the new sodden hill.... I can dream!

I think that "the trail" thing mean the trail that lead her (Yenna) to where she is now, like a trailer about her story before the events of TW3. Cool for the newcomers if i'm right, same for the fans like us cause it's the occasion to see in action some great moments from the book.

Like we said in my country, VIVEMENT!

I keep trying to stay away and just wait until something is actually released, but I keep coming back. I feel like like someone staying in an abusive relationship. "But I love CDPR! They're so good to me at times, even if they make me suffer at others. If I stay, it'll get better!" (no offense to anyone actually who has or is going through that)

Come on CDPR, give us something. Another tease. A hint. A clue. An actual trailer. Anything. Pretty please!

I keep trying to stay away and just wait until something is actually released, but I keep coming back. I feel like like someone staying in an abusive relationship. "But I love CDPR! They're so good to me at times, even if they make me suffer at others. If I stay, it'll get better!" (no offense to anyone actually who has or is going through that)

Come on CDPR, give us something. Another tease. A hint. A clue. An actual trailer. Anything. Pretty please!

You're confusing an abusive relationship with a flirty sexy cock tease that occasionally gives it to you.

kinda like Yen

I haven't been on since the first day. I might take the time to read through the last 50 pages of the thread later, but I don't have the time now. So, can anyone get me up to speed on what all has been found so far?
Sorry if everything was recapped a short while ago, I would gladly take a simple link to the post if that is the case.

I haven't been on since the first day. I might take the time to read through the last 50 pages of the thread later, but I don't have the time now. So, can anyone get me up to speed on what all has been found so far?
Sorry if everything was recapped a short while ago, I would gladly take a simple link to the post if that is the case.

All you are going to find is 58 pages of gifs :). In other words nothing new from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom