The Trail

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ariate
'97.I remember playing it the week I discovered Daggerfall.These two games consumed most of my life until '00.
I was only 6 back them lol ahahaha @mefris . My games were Donky Kong, Mario, Indiana Jones, and other Nintendo games
:sad:

Ha, lucky you guys, I was 5 in 1997 and I played my first videogame ever with an old 1992 computer with Windows 3.1
Gorillas

and

I was only 6 back them lol ahahaha @mefris . My games were Donky Kong, Mario, Indiana Jones, and other Nintendo games
I was about the same age :lol: My games were Final Fantasy 7 ,Crash Bandicoot,TES Daggerfall,MDK etc.I played them mostly in german because at the time my grasp of english was very limited.

[sub]less then an hour left.[/sub]

@ReptilePZ
Good thing you stopped by Rep

[sub]Mortal Kombat too ;)[/sub]

Sorry for the off topic.The nostalgia train, like the Hype one,is hard to stop when it get's goin'.

Yes @ariate.Less then an hour now.

(45 min to be exact)

Last edited:
Is there actually a "thing" we are waiting for? an official one at that? maybe they will release it somehow later this day-since we are close to start tomorrow-? :eek: Or is it usually they release their trailers at this time?

Before cdpr team shows us, whatever they show us. I hope no one has anything mean to say about this time. I hope gamers are like.. "wow that's awesome! Thank you cdpr team." I brace myself for anything, I'm ready. Now show us some goodies please!!!;)

Before cdpr team shows us, whatever they show us. I hope no one has anything mean to say about this time. I hope gamers are like.. "wow that's awesome! Thank you cdpr team." I brace myself for anything, I'm ready. Now show us some goodies please!!!;)

I guess we are getting smth soon right ? right ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom