The Trail

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I summon some community historian to tell us new-comers the story of the Killing Monsters campaign and its different stages. @Kinley you mentioned something about that, right? What did CDPR do in that campaign?

I summon some community historian to tell us new-comers the story of the Killing Monsters campaign and its different stages. @Kinley you mentioned something about that, right? What did CDPR do in that campaign?

It was a 10 (?) week long campaign leading up to the release of the Killing Monsters trailer.

Each week we would get some new material, most of the times it was an image (sometimes stills from the upcoming trailer itself), but we also got some music if I recall correctly. The quality of the weekly material did somewhat degrade towards the end, but I still think it was a more successful campaign overall.

Each week we would get some new material, most of the times it was an image (sometimes stills from the upcoming trailer itself), but we also got some music if I recall correctly. The quality of the weekly material did somewhat degrade towards the end, but I still think it was a more successful campaign overall.

Let's hope that this campaign will at least be shorter than 10 weeks.

it's 4:00 in poland, may we expect something? or they'll reveal anything at polish 12:00 hours? (7:00 in brazil)

Don't know. I gave up hope for today. Gonna watch my show later on and them sleep. Tomorrow is another day for the Hype Train

Last edited:
As a funny remark, one of the most positive features that Brazilian gamers give to The Witcher 2 and 3, besides graphics, gameplay, story, music and so on, it's how the women are hot (triss speacily. Every article someone posts her picture) haha and how Geralt is a "macho" guy hahahahaha

It was a 10 (?) week long campaign leading up to the release of the Killing Monsters trailer.

Yeah, except for the fact that this one hasn't even been going for 1 week;)

I've missed the last 24 hours or so, and no time to read up, anything happening?

I do recall people wondering whats the point of it all, and I've tried to point out before, that whether it is Yen or not, people who know about Yen are now talking anout Yen, so people who didn't know about Yen may be hearing about her for the first time, filling their memory with bits and pieces of info. Could this be the point of words that reference times from Yens life?

I've missed the last 24 hours or so, and no time to read up, anything happening?

I do recall people wondering whats the point of it all, and I've tried to point out before, that whether it is Yen or not, people who know about Yen are now talking anout Yen, so people who didn't know about Yen may be hearing about her for the first time, filling their memory with bits and pieces of info. Could this be the point of words that reference times from Yens life?
Basically they're supposed to release something new today. We don't know what exactly.

Jupiter_on_Mars

Thing is you guys are at a very different stage in the development process than when you released Killing Monsters and, likewise, fans seem to be in a very different mood.

Back then anything, anything at all, would be cause for celebration and met with unrestrained praise and enthusiasm. Now, after TW3's somewhat bumpy PR ride, a mere 4 months before release, making fans endure through a multi-week campaign at the end of which lies not in-game content but a CGI trailer would be a sure route to impatience and frustration. Hope you don't mind me going for the jugular here, but it might be best if you'd lay off the word «soon» for a while. :teeth:

No drama though.

Last edited:
Patience results in greater things, friends.
CDPR, take your time and give us the best you can instead of rushing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom