• There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing the feast at Ard Skellige.

And it's just infuriating how Geralt compliment Yen at every single opportunity even though I don't want to....
Freaking annoying.

Yes, just got to Skellige, after stopping my Novigrad quests. Feeling the same way.

Hi guys! accept me as one of the fans of Triss! It's great to be among such dedicated and hardcore fans of Triss.GO #TeamTriss ! I too think that Act 3 and afterwards was bit rushed, but what I really want from CDPR is to add a Kovir expansion pack to show life of Geralt and Triss, and how they really rooted in Kovir. We could get some romance options(OFC. who says no to no more triss romance) , we could accept some witcher contracts as habit and to stay sharp as Dandelion and Triss put it. Monsters are kinda rare in Kovir, so it could be interesting to track them down even to the blue mountains! while I think about it
the fate of bloody baron could be implemented in the story too, like visiting him if he really came to kovir to save his wife. hell it could even be another side quest!
I don't know much about Kovir, but I think witchers in addition to monsters are not very well-known in Kovir. It could be interesting to see townsfolk reaction to a witcher's presence. We could see the fate of mages we saved in Now or Never side quest too. And while we're at it why not add a quest, regarding the rose of remembrance? I hear the blue mountains contain all sorts of Treasures ...or flowers if you like :) I don't know much about blue mountains, but it could hold a dragon's liar too... saesenthessis?anyone?... You see CDPR? I ,myself, am dying to see Kovir! To see their culture, how the live, their behavior towards freaks and mutants!! but of course It better be Triss oriented. After all, you only go to Kovir because of Triss! We could get some quests in Royal Court, too. Man... the list goes on!...

Funny thing. CDPred started to ask on twitter and facebook ''What team are you? TeamYen/TeamTriss?'' I guess we're all on #TeamWell? here :p

Hi guys! accept me as one of the fans of Triss! It's great to be among such dedicated and hardcore fans of Triss.GO #TeamTriss ! I too think that Act 3 and afterwards was bit rushed, but what I really want from CDPR is to add a Kovir expansion pack to show life of Geralt and Triss, and how they really rooted in Kovir. We could get some romance options(OFC. who says no to no more triss romance) , we could accept some witcher contracts as habit and to stay sharp as Dandelion and Triss put it. Monsters are kinda rare in Kovir, so it could be interesting to track them down even to the blue mountains! while I think about it
the fate of bloody baron could be implemented in the story too, like visiting him if he really came to kovir to save his wife. hell it could even be another side quest!
I don't know much about Kovir, but I think witchers in addition to monsters are not very well-known in Kovir. It could be interesting to see townsfolk reaction to a witcher's presence. We could see the fate of mages we saved in Now or Never side quest too. And while we're at it why not add a quest, regarding the rose of remembrance? I hear the blue mountains contain all sorts of Treasures ...or flowers if you like :) I don't know much about blue mountains, but it could hold a dragon's liar too... saesenthessis?anyone?... You see CDPR? I ,myself, am dying to see Kovir! To see their culture, how the live, their behavior towards freaks and mutants!! but of course It better be Triss oriented. After all, you only go to Kovir because of Triss! We could get some quests in Royal Court, too. Man... the list goes on!...

Hi, welcome to the club! anyway having an expansion or dlc for Kovir would be great but it needs to be fair to Yen fans as well, on a side note though i think everyone here would be up for a Kovir expansion, ahhh so many possibilities for CDPR to consider :)

---------- Updated at 10:43 AM ----------

Almost 4000 posts and 400 pages and still no word from CDPR :(

That might be a good thing, it might mean that CDPR are seeing how big this thread gets and of course it is the biggest thread at the moment, plus CDPR may be too busy making more content for Triss and are waiting for the perfect moment to tell us...or they could busy working on the bugs at the moment. Still keep hope!

Almost 4000 posts and 400 pages and still no word from CDPR
Yeah, but it's perfectly understandable,They still have other priorities, they still have to correct bugs optimize the game etc.
Although it would be nice to hear a "We are still considering what to do regarding Triss and other characters" to give us some hope/relief.
Or even a "Sorry but at the time we have no ideas of adding content to Triss etc" so that we can move on and not get attached to false hope (as much as it hurts).

Yeah, but it's perfectly understandable,They still have other priorities, they still have to correct bugs optimize the game etc.
Although it would be nice to hear a "We are still considering what to do regarding Triss and other characters" to give us some hope/relief.
Or even a "Sorry but at the time we have no ideas of adding content to Triss etc" so that we can move on and not get attached to false hope (as much as it hurts).

In the immersion destroyer thread where they were talking about adding characters back after the game ends and such, and one of the developers wrote that it was very difficult to do and costs a lot - effectively saying they can't do that. So since they haven't come on this thread to ruin our hopes or anything like that, i would think they are seriously considering more content for Triss and that the lack of communication can be a positive sign.

Thanks. About being fair, I didn't say not to add any expansion relating to Yennefer! I only mentioned Kovir and Triss because it relates to the topic and that means more triss! I never say no to a Yennefer pack too. as much as everyone hates her, I kinda LIKE her, but I LOVE Triss! However, yennefer dlc is always welcomed!

Thanks. About being fair, I didn't say not to add any expansion relating to Yennefer! I only mentioned Kovir and Triss because it relates to the topic and that means more triss! I never say no to a Yennefer pack too. as much as everyone hates her, I kinda LIKE her, but I LOVE Triss! However, yennefer dlc is always welcomed!

That's why I think a neutral DLC would be more realistic. Somewhere that's already established - like the Chameleon - and have your romanced partner be there or if there isn't a romance, it would be easy to have no one.

More content is always good. Triss or not.

And at least they didn't come and said:"No changes because intelectual integrity."

Like other devs did in the past.

Last edited:
Hearing anything from CDPR would be nice, I'd hate for us all to build each other up, only to come crashing back down :(.

On a side note, damn this thread moves fast.

Well, just spent an hour catching up just from 8 hours ago!

One thing that occurs to me about the lack of a CDPR response in this thread of threads...

There are people out there SCREAMING about the devs not addressing real bugs that are keeping them from even playing the game...as long as they have even a smallish group of players with issues they can, A) identify and replicate in their shop and B) work to fix...I really don't think CDPR will address the issue of the romance choices or the atmosphere immersion issues that "The Kiss" or "Well?" has caused.

Thats not to say they aren't working on it though! I think the silence is even MORE proof they are busting ass behind the scene.

@riddin "Well, just spent an hour catching up just from 8 hours ago!

One thing that occurs to me about the lack of a CDPR response in this thread of threads...

There are people out there SCREAMING about the devs not addressing real bugs that are keeping them from even playing the game...as long as they have even a smallish group of players with issues they can, A) identify and replicate in their shop and B) work to fix...I really don't think CDPR will address the issue of the romance choices or the atmosphere immersion issues that "The Kiss" or "Well?" has caused.

Thats not to say they aren't working on it though! I think the silence is even MORE proof they are busting ass behind the scene."

Exactly this. The silence from CDPR might be more positive than negative. If they were other developers, I would have reason to be alarmed but they have shown having a line of communication with their customers is important to their business operation. They have consistently acknowledged players as the single crucial factor to their success, and rightly so. Subsequently, I don't think they are ignoring this topic or the issues brought up in this thread.

Realistically, I don't see them giving a response until they have a clearer consensus on what they want to do. It's a business strategy that they have always followed and don't see them changing, especially now that they have amassed more fans of their work. They want to address the technical issues and that is normal for game development, i.e. the maintenance phase.

Given their success in such a short time, they are also going to put all efforts in correcting these same problems to uphold a reputation of responsiveness, again, part of their rapport with their customers. I find it intelligent and sensical business sense.

Last edited:
Just a answer from a PR representative would suffice.

---------- Updated at 11:58 AM ----------

Now, playing Skellige before Novigrad make so much more sense when regarding romance.
Games force you to Yen in every possible moment, yet, Cerys and others put a different perspective into this relationship, showing how it's very "one-sided".

Just a answer from a PR representative would suffice.

---------- Updated at 11:58 AM ----------

Now, playing Skellige before Novigrad make so much more sense when regarding romance.
Games force you to Yen in every possible moment, yet, Cerys and others put a different perspective into this relationship, showing how it's very "one-sided".

Just keep being constructive and stay on topic. Be patient and we will get our statement sooner or later

I finally made it back to Novagrad and saw Triss for the first time in my second play through. I have to say that face is so adorable I can not say no to her.

The second time around it was easier to say the magic is gone to Yen. Throughout my second play through I give her a fair shot to win me over but her character personality sucks. She is always talking down to Geralt and it pissed me off.

Tomorrow I will be spending some quality time with that special red hair. Yall know who I'm referring to.

Sry Yen fans but she could not win me over in the book or the game.

Yep in Novigrad on my second playthrough too & rather excited about rest of Novigrad arc. Seeing her in Count Reuven Treasure was an absolute delight after the long break during which Geralt was kicking Yen to the curb on Skellige.

Yep in Novigrad on my second playthrough too & rather excited about rest of Novigrad arc. Seeing her in Count Reuven Treasure was an absolute delight after the long break during which Geralt was kicking Yen to the curb on Skellige.
It's like all the great characters are gathered in Novigrad Triss>Roche>Priscilla>Zoltan>Ves>Djikstra>Dandelion, to me it feels like home when I'm in Novigrad and all the quests and conversations are interesting and well thought.(I also like the Velen/Baron quest) then you go to Skellige, cold place with not really exciting characters or interesting quests and plus to the cold whether you have to deal with Yen too. Collectables are placed throughout the sea. After a while I got bored and didn't collect much in Skellige. I couldn't stay long and headed to Kaer Morhen with the expectation of finally meeting Ciri as Geralt and I really love Geralt and Ciri's relationship if it wasn't for their relationship it would be even harder for me to go through all that stuff regarding Triss.

Farewell Triss, see you in next playthrough!

Attachments

• 2015-06-11_00049.jpg
    2015-06-11_00049.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom