Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to be honest here - I don't know all the things you were asking for (sorry, 400 pages frighten me), but I got the general picture of issue.

From what I've read so far though, from technical/production standpoint - some things could be done, some are too big. All of them would require resources though, and I can't promise we'll get them (simply, because it's not my decision).

First of all you have to join the Triss group sir!

Secondly you dont have to read all those 400 pages. Go to page 1 there are all Informations you need to know in the first post ;)

And now I want to say thx for the statement :) really appreciate that!

Even if the chances are low I keep dreaming for new content and satisfaction.

We can do this!

Don't worry, I'm on team Triss since the books. ;)

In any case, this was brought to my attention earlier. I didn't answer here before simply because I can't promise you anything - but I already elaborated on that in the politics thread. Be sure that I'm aware of the issue though and that I will bring it up in the office.

If your going to shove Triss Merigold on my face for the expansion packs, give me the option to kill her. I cannot stand that ginger witch.

i wonder if voice over isn't already recorded for the dlcs that they are planning, from Doug Cockle's interview it seemed like he has already moved on from Geralt and is working on other projects. So if VO for all upcomming content is already done, then there is no chance that what we're asking is going to be addressed.

THIS! This is what I've been saying all along...IF they already have everything in place for the 'planned' DLC/Expansions, 'fixing' what we are wanting won't be possible. And I don't think they will 'strip' content from the paid Expansions so it can be injected into the original shipped story...no.

If they already have the VO stuff recorded and just couldn't get it into the story because of time, they could fix it now with time and a dedication of resources(guessing 'resources' is a euphemism for the individual devs AND scheduling time on the SUPER CPUS that render the cut scenes), we'll just have to wait and see.

If your going to shove Triss Merigold on my face for the expansion packs, give me the option to kill her. I cannot stand that ginger witch.

No one is shoving Triss in your face, you obviously came to this thread looking for information about Triss. If you dislike the character so much then go to another thread and post there instead of being a troll.

Last edited:
Alot of the issues presented in the OP are voice acting issues, and from what @REDDorigen said sounds what he meant by "resources" I guess. Fixing it would probably require getting the voice actors back in studio and then re-animating those scenes. It sounds really messy and makes me queasy just thinking about it.

I hate to be that guy in the room and kill the good spirits, but I'd be fine with DLC quest with Triss or a future expansion pack on Kovir. That's a bit more realistic IMO.

I think its also timing...a lot of the VO talent has worked with CDPR on multiple occasions and others who might be first timers are PROs with a LONG list of VO work. If the timing is such and they come in to work on CP, why couldn't they hand them a sheet and 'oh, and read this please' :) they get paid by the hour too right?

Anyway, two years they said they have dedicated to TH3...CP2077 will be WAY into the heart of the production by that point. Who knows, we might not get an announcement of an EE edition until they have it ready to go on the two year anniversary of TW3's release!

Hows that for being so POSITIVE you wanna puke! :D

Well, no wonder why there's no EE on the schedule.
Game isn't even one month old.
No DLCs. Not even the free dlcs are over (alternative look for Triss anyone?!)

Read the book.

I read it,thank you very much.In the books it was pretty ambigious,whether they lived or died:

Geralt opened his eyes irritated by the play of light and shadow through his closed eyelids. He saw above him leaves, a kaleidoscope of leaves glistening in the sun. He also saw branches full of apples.
He felt the delicate touch of fingers on his temple and his cheek. Fingers he knew. He loved her so much that it hurt. His stomach, chest and ribs aches, and a corset of tight bandages convinced him completely that the pitchfork in the city of Rivia had not been a nightmare.
'Lay quietly, my love,' said Yennefer. 'Lay quietly. Do not move.'
'Where are we, Yen?'
'Does it matter? We are together. you and me.'
The birds sang. It smelled of herbs, rosemary flowers and apples.
'Where is Ciri?'
'She is gone.'
She shifted and gently freed her arm from under his head, and lay beside him on the grass so that she could look into his eyes. She looked eagerly, as if she would memorise his image, as if to save it for the future, for all eternity. He also looked at her as nostalgia gripped his throat.
'We were in a boat with Ciri,' Geralt recalled. 'On a lake. the on a river with a strong current. Among the fog.'
He fingers found his hand and squeezed hard.
'Lay still, my love. Lay still. I'm with you. It does not matter what happened, it does not matter where we were. Now I'm with you. I will never leave you. Never.'
'I love you, Yen.'
'I know.'
'Nevertheless,' he sighed. 'I'd like to know where we are.'
'Me too,' Yennefer said, quietly, after a while.

MORE TRISS.
Yeah!

Attachments

• 1b7705fd64bf.jpg
    1b7705fd64bf.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 43
I read it,thank you very much.In the books it was pretty ambigious,whether they lived or died:

This is astonishing metaphor of death. Do you remember ending of last story form 'Sword of destiny'? Geralt met out there, on hill a girl (Death) and this is a conversation between them:

“How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion.
“I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.”
“And after? What is there beyond the fog?”
“Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”

This is astonishing metaphor of death. Do you remember ending of last story form 'Sword of destiny'? Geralt met out there, on hill a girl (Death) and this is a conversation between them:

“How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion.
“I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.”
“And after? What is there beyond the fog?”
“Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”

Well,Death tells him,that beyond the fog there's nothing.Did she lie to him?Because if Geralt and Yen are dead in the end of Lady of the Lake,there clearly is something beyond the fog.

Well,Death tells him,that beyond the fog there's nothing.Did she lie to him?Because if Geralt and Yen are dead in the end of Lady of the Lake,there clearly is something beyond the fog.

Like @0nakita said this is wrong topic to discuss this.

But destiny/ending/death was changed by Ciri. She did what she did as a Lady of the Time and Space not normal girl. She led them both (not separately) beyond, instead of Death, on her own terms. She suspended their lives, their time. However, this is still a metaphor. A metaphor of the funeral.

#TeamTriss needs more Triss.

And dont forget to give red points to the first message of the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom