Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm actually really liking this! I was hoping her hair would be down but I'm an elf lover so it's all good! :D

I like the outfit design. Just would have been nice if they closed it up a bit. Seems like the alternate outfits are just to increase sex appeal. Nevertheless I'm still going to give it a try. The hair is amazing though no complaints about that.

The outfit is fine,but to me it just feels...out of place,like it belongs in some other fantasy universe.If it was some elven sorceress wearing it,I would've been ok with the outfit.But on Triss it looks weird.

The outfit is fine,but to me it just feels...out of place,like it belongs in some other fantasy universe.If it was some elven sorceress wearing it,I would've been ok with the outfit.But on Triss it looks weird.
For me it fits only in one quest on masquerade.

For me it fits only in one quest on masquerade.

Yea it definitely looks situational. Like you said it's hard to imagine her going in sewers with that outfit. If they closed off the torso a bit to make it less exposed it will fit more in line with the work she does in novigrad. Not to mention the Kaer Morhen battle.
Still I'm overall pleased with it. Definitely looks like they put a good bit of attention and detail to it.

Last edited:
I absolutely love her new look. Especially new hairstyle. Maybe it won't match with the dirt and poor areas in Novigrad, but definetly will be perfect in Kovir that we (hopefully) will see in the future.

Is it a dress? We should be happy we got alternate look for Triss. No matter how you slice it, she is the one and only girl for Geralt. I think it looks sexy, my Geralt will love this.

Good thing I just started my Novagrad Quest and already broke up with Yen.

:look:
WoW, I liked the new Yen dress but this one leave me speechless. Can't wait to try this in game.

And now CDPR you have no choice but to give us a Kovir DLC or add Triss in the Bloood and Wine one as she will fit perfectly in with this crazy outfit :devil:

...As you can see there is a small chance they will give us some more dialogues with Triss or at least longer conversations !

And even if it was as intended to be that way...NOW they have an out!

Dev1: So we add some dialog to Triss on the boat.
Dev2: But, there isn't any, thats what we agreed on.
Dev1: Well NOW we add some and just tell everyone its another "Roche like bug"!
Dev2: BRILLIANT!

:)

---------- Updated at 01:11 PM ----------

...Seems like the alternate outfits are just to increase sex appeal.

YEAH...wait, were you saying thats a bad thing cause I was...well, I er...I was think that outfit +BOOB physics would be AWWWWESOME! :)

Perfect, now we only have to wisper this to one *cough* RED from the #TrissTeam *cough* if you know what I'm talking about ;)

---------- Updated at 01:11 PM ----------

YEAH...wait, were you saying thats a bad thing cause I was...well, I er...I was think that outfit +BOOB physics would be AWWWWESOME! :)

As a Triss lover not at all ;)
Just making an observation is all.
I'm sure Geralt will get the most satisfaction out of this though.

Triss is the new Ves...

I'm no fashion designer, but I have to ask, what's preventing that outfit from just opening all the way in the front? Magic? I guess we'll need to see the rest of it...

As for the hair, awesome... wish there an option to just change the hair!

I wonder if the new armor is light armor. I really prefer the that playstyle with the cat skill. Maybe the armor got all stats? I want to keep going with the crit chance and dmg :)

Maybe you can go hunt that equip with Triss.. who knows.. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom