Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will gladly donate to the cause, hell I have one hundred dollars ready right now to donate. And I will buy it. If they decided to retail the product. See CDPROJEKTRED that's how commited to you some of your fans are.

Sorry but that is not the way. They half assed the third act and i have to pay a kickstarter? No thanks.

for me, the easiest way to fix is:
-triss respond depend on geralt romance her or not when he and ciri arrive in km
+no romance, nothing change
+romance, somehow hostile toward yen cause she kiss him (then they go inside)
-skellige: One conversation why she stay in the boat, maybe to keep the peace between many powerfull mage here :p
-before final battle: Talk about some romance stuff with geralt
-the epilogue stay the same

THIS. Absolutely this. 100 times this.

kickstarer campaign would be an idea .. so would the argument away fall

Well, CDProjekt seems to be getting a lot of good press for consumer friendly practices and support, it would be in their best interest to keep that up.

Seriously, if they give enough crap to look into fixing this type of issues - actually polishing the story content after release - I will have no hesitation to preorder Cyberpunk the next day. That's how it works.

STOP!

We have about three folks on here running around like their HAIRS on FIRE! Slow the hell down and think on this for a moment!

I left work and drove home, 45 min max and there are like 10 new pages!

Can anyone produce a RED Post to ANY forum where this is said? If not I can write something here too and it would be just as credible as what some are freaking over! Doesn't anyone else find it a bit strange that the posts that have been directing this is from people that have fewer than 20 total posts to their credit? Lets just keep this thread focused on what we can do...keep positive and wait for a RED to address this again.

Just slow down...take a breath and think...this thread is NOT about the end game epilog, NOT about the Immersion of the Game...this is solely about the Inconsistency of the Story.

***EDIT: NOTE also, just yesterday we got a post from our Patron RED about this and he acknowledged they think its a problem...try to stay focused, mmmkay?

The fact that this game captivated me into its universe and caused me to join this forum to support triss and take time out of my day should be enough for you to not judge me for having around 20 post.

What this shows RED is that people are joining this forum because they STRONGLY feeling the same way as users with a 1000+ posts.

I understand, my last post was a bit off this topic. I just thought that if we can't get RED to give us more Triss, the only other step is to try and get it done ourselves, literally through a MOD.

Last edited:
The fact that this game captivated me into its universe and caused me to join this forum to support triss and take time out of my day should be enough for you to not judge me for having around 20 post.

What this shows RED is that people are joining this forum because they STRONGLY feeling the same way as users with a 1000+ posts.

I understand, my last post was a bit off this topic. I just thought that if we can't get RED to give us more Triss, the only other step is to try and get it done ourselves, literally through a MOD.

I agree with that...but we can only control what we can control. I feel like I am standing at the top of Helm's Deep and I am asking everyone to just HOLD...

Like I tell people all the time, it ain't real unless you got pictures...it shuts them up talking about how hot their girlfriends are too...UNTIL we get a RED to rule on this email one way or another, we just keep on keeping on!

"Stand by to stand by this might be a maybe!"

STOP!

We have about three folks on here running around like their HAIRS on FIRE! Slow the hell down and think on this for a moment!

I left work and drove home, 45 min max and there are like 10 new pages!

Can anyone produce a RED Post to ANY forum where this is said? If not I can write something here too and it would be just as credible as what some are freaking over! Doesn't anyone else find it a bit strange that the posts that have been directing this is from people that have fewer than 20 total posts to their credit? Lets just keep this thread focused on what we can do...keep positive and wait for a RED to address this again.

Just slow down...take a breath and think...this thread is NOT about the end game epilog, NOT about the Immersion of the Game...this is solely about the Inconsistency of the Story.

***EDIT: NOTE also, just yesterday we got a post from our Patron RED about this and he acknowledged they think its a problem...try to stay focused, mmmkay?

I admire your attitude really :) & wish I could have kept this cool but alas, CDPR just neglected too much stuff with W3 starting with W2 choices, missing characters (Iorverth, Saskia, Anais, Natalis etc), poorly developed ones (The Freakin' Wild Hunt and the Lodge), giving the player no proper closure to Geralt's 3-game story and not properly taking into account the player's romance choice (no Triss-Yen interaction over Geralt's choices) and how that would impact Geralt in his times of crisis (Ciri going into the tower, Geralt left all alone in the face of Ciri leaving to Nilfgaard..I would have expected Yen or Triss at least saying something, trying to comfort Geralt..then came the end credits..)...just freakin' uninstalled the lot..couldn't take this. It didn't end on a high note/bang..not by a long shot.

I think (And correct me if I'm wrong) that we pretty much want:

1) Dialogue at Kaer Morhen after you arrive with Ciri (Asking for more dialogue after you bring UMA is probably unreasonable.)
2) Triss being in the 3rd act other than making points on why going to Emhyr's ship is dangerous and "Good Luck". (And of course Well?)

That is pretty much it. We can hope and dream up ways to fix other things but realistically this is what we all want.

Getting depressed and saying things about RED is not helping our situation. We're all here because we love Triss and want her to make a bigger impact in the game.

As for expansions, that's where you can throw all the things you wish we had. Kovir and so on. I'm sure Yen fans would love a romance DLC as well but it probably will never happen.

Brighten up! @REDDorigen is nice enough to take our thoughts to the board room and hopefully they can do something that will please everyone.

#MoreTrissLove #LessREDHate <3

All we can really do is keep the support up until we get something firm from th dev.

Sorry about flying off earlier guys but what a wake up present.

We support improvement to both romance interest. Even tho we love Triss more I can definitely show support for the other camp anytime. We will continue to ask and show that support. I haven't lost all hope at least not yet.

Someone please cheer us up with your awesome writing.

On my second play-through and just completed the "A Matter of Life and Death" quest and it reaffirmed my opinion that overall, ignoring the inconsistencies, the Geralt-Triss relationship feels more natural and less forced than the Yennefer-Geralt relationship. Yen almost feels like an outsider who just forced her way back into Geralt's life, even though we know that's not really the case since they have known each other for what, 20 years? But due to her absence in the previous games it just feels awkward after CDPR built up this great rapport between Geralt and Triss and then they just push all that aside and make way for Yennefer. Obviously players should have the choice on who to pick but at this point it just isn't handled very well.

Oh yeah and I took some more 4k Triss shots.

WOW! You make Uncle T very happy

I admire your attitude really :) & wish I could have kept this cool but alas, CDPR just neglected too much stuff with W3 starting with W2 choices, missing characters (Iorverth, Saskia, Anais, Natalis etc), poorly developed ones (The Freakin' Wild Hunt and the Lodge), giving the player no proper closure to Geralt's 3-game story and not properly taking into account the player's romance choice (no Triss-Yen interaction over Geralt's choices) and how that would impact Geralt in his times of crisis (Ciri going into the tower, Geralt left all alone in the face of Ciri leaving to Nilfgaard..I would have expected Yen or Triss at least saying something, trying to comfort Geralt..then came the end credits..)...just freakin' uninstalled the lot..couldn't take this. It didn't end on a high note/bang..not by a long shot.

Yup, in my opinion ALL valid arguments. I think there are threads discussing each one of those. The MEGA IMMERSION yadda yadda one is for the ending issues...and for the record THAT was the one I was screaming in FIRST...that led me over here. All we can do in this thread is hammer out the inconsistencies of the story choices.

I too feel down right now BUT, I keep saying it to myself, until someone RED comes in here and says something, NOTHING has changed. I could write an email and have a CSR who has just gotten a bonus check and is all giddy write me a response about how EVERYTHING is going to be fixed and I could then gleefully post that on here and everyone would have a simultaneous O...really satisfying moment BUT...wouldn't make it real!

RED speaks BEFORE I believe its DEAD!

Yup, in my opinion ALL valid arguments. I think there are threads discussing each one of those. The MEGA IMMERSION yadda yadda one is for the ending issues...and for the record THAT was the one I was screaming in FIRST...that led me over here. All we can do in this thread is hammer out the inconsistencies of the story choices.

I too feel down right now BUT, I keep saying it to myself, until someone RED comes in here and says something, NOTHING has changed. I could write an email and have a CSR who has just gotten a bonus check and is all giddy write me a response about how EVERYTHING is going to be fixed and I could then gleefully post that on here and everyone would have a simultaneous O...really satisfying moment BUT...wouldn't make it real!

RED speaks BEFORE I believe its DEAD!

Stop listening to Slipknot, starts to listening some Power Metal. It could help with your hope bro

All we can really do is keep the support up until we get something firm from th dev.

Sorry about flying off earlier guys but what a wake up present.

We support improvement to both romance interest. Even tho we love Triss more I can definitely show support for the other camp anytime. We will continue to ask and show that support. I haven't lost all hope at least not yet.

Someone please cheer us up with your awesome writing.

I am from the South...Arkansas to be exact(don't mean much to my other worldly brothers/sister I know) but because of that it has shaped my paranoia to an art form.

Just because I am paranoid doesn't mean they AREN'T out to get me!!!

Anyway, I think this could all be a scheam to derail this thread by folks who get their jollies causing a stir! We've had one doing it all week in here...I fell for it(thank you IGNORE button) at first and others have too. Passion can be a burden when it gets nuts on here.

We all just stay calm, keep the pics coming and keep a positive attitude, we'll be good...just wait for RED to answer.

On the positive side...the post counts EXPLODED this morning :)

---------- Updated at 12:37 PM ----------

Stop listening to Slipknot, starts to listening some Power Metal. It could help with your hope bro

Actually kinda diggin on HellYeah! right now :) Reminds of the Metal I use to play as a youth!

On my second play-through and just completed the "A Matter of Life and Death" quest and it reaffirmed my opinion that overall, ignoring the inconsistencies, the Geralt-Triss relationship feels more natural and less forced than the Yennefer-Geralt relationship. Yen almost feels like an outsider who just forced her way back into Geralt's life, even though we know that's not really the case since they have known each other for what, 20 years? But due to her absence in the previous games it just feels awkward after CDPR built up this great rapport between Geralt and Triss and then they just push all that aside and make way for Yennefer. Obviously players should have the choice on who to pick but at this point it just isn't handled very well.

Oh yeah and I took some more 4k Triss shots.

Beautiful isn't she? Just beautiful.

I am from the South...Arkansas to be exact(don't mean much to my other worldly brothers/sister I know) but because of that it has shaped my paranoia to an art form.

Anyway, I think this could all be a scheam to derail this thread by folks who get their jollies causing a stir! We've had one doing it all week in here...I fell for it(thank you IGNORE button) at first and others have too. Passion can be a burden when it gets nuts on here.

We all just stay calm, keep the pics coming and keep a positive attitude, we'll be good...just wait for RED to answer.

On the positive side...the post counts EXPLODED this morning :)

---------- Updated at 12:37 PM ----------

Actually kinda diggin on HellYeah! right now :) Reminds of the Metal I use to play as a youth!

No Blind Guardian or Helloween? :(

To Do List

1. Stay calm- check
2. Keep supporting Triss- check
3. Stay Calm - check
4. DO NOT DERAIL THREAD - Double check
5. Ignore button to avoid arguements - check
6. Stay Calm - check
7. Monitor thread religiously- check
8. Don't forget to STAY CALM - check

Ok I'm calm.

---------- Updated at 05:50 PM ----------

Enhanced your calm. You are going to make my calm not so enhanced. Stay calm and be positive. Be well

I'm from the South too (Although I now live in Australia) and can honestly say I know exactly what you mean.

There's no point derailing the ENTIRE thread just because one person says something. Until a RED comes HERE and tells us we are shit out of luck, keep going!

Please people write some more stories, share art, post screen shots! Lets keep this positive.

#MoreTrissLove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom