Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

They did say 1.07 patch makes BIG changes

Also "Watch out for DLC" seems to be a recurring resposnse

Maybe, just maybe there is hope :victory:

Somebody already asked on twitter about patch 1.07 but the big improvements are on gameplay and bugs. I think they are talking about future patches.

I doubt it but you are entitled to your point of view.

Welcome to the thread anyways. We humbly request you do not attempt to disrupt the thread. Feel free to give your inputs and ideas. I like to think we are pretty open minded in here.

P.s. I am nuts and going crazy for Triss.

I responded way back around page 200 that I wanted more Triss content. I support that. But sometimes badgering (IF repeat if its taken that way) can result in the opposite. After all they can easily get stats on this thread to see how many unique posters there are and how many posts each person put up. So if 6 guys accounted for 98% of the posts it really doesn't help that much. I'm just talking about reality here.

Somebody already asked on twitter about patch 1.07 but the big improvements are on gameplay and bugs. I think they are talking about future patches.

probably right but theres stil hope for the future patches and DLC right...right..please tell me im right.

I responded way back around page 200 that I wanted more Triss content. I support that. But sometimes badgering (IF repeat if its taken that way) can result in the opposite. After all they can easily get stats on this thread to see how many unique posters there are and how many posts each person put up. So if 6 guys accounted for 98% of the posts it really doesn't help that much. I'm just talking about reality here.

True but there is almost 3000 votes for more Triss conentent atm just from here and one Reddit poll. This does not count any other polls we have missed and social media.

Two things :
1) They seems to aknowledge a number of issues and they seems to want to do something to fix them.
2) BUT I seriously doubt that it's all about Patch 1.07.

Anyway, this is really great news !!!

We are getting triss content people whooooo!!!!

This is good news but, we need to keep on fighting the good fight. I would record myself dancing and show you all but for the love of God, I don't want to traumatize anyone with my horrible dancing.

Reddit looking good by the way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-25-12-07-01-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-25-12-07-01-1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Nothing has been confirmed yet but if we do get more Triss it would be the best thing ever. That was my only complaint about the whole game and with it The Witcher 3 would easily be the best game I've ever played!

1000% agree. A little more meat on the bone in regards to the triss romance choice will make this game complete for me.

Usually when a dev says "stay tuned" its a good thing, but you guys are right we need some sort of official announcement. But I'm gonna keep the hope alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom